Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4)

+6
S7 Sticky
Lithix
Atrum
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Hellogiraffe
10 posters

Go down

Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4) Empty Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4)

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Ok everyone, now that raids are out and I finally got a way to sticky these threads, let's get a full roster and schedule started. There are way too many people with wacky schedules so I was hoping we can get everything sorted out and people can find their perfect raid team. I don't know who has used Google Docs before, but I think that is the way to go to get everyone sorted out. So here's what we are gonna do...

Here is the link to our brand new, official roster and schedule (TIMES IN PST):
Roster

If you have a gmail account and are familiar with Google Docs, go ahead and fill in your information. Please make sure to keep the formatting consistent and use green for XB1 or blue for PS4. If you run both consoles, go ahead and fill it in once for each console. The schedule will be on the second sheet (bottom-left corner, click on "schedule"). Just post your name and available time slots (e.g. Friday 6-10PM). If enough people hop in on this, I'm going to create a third sheet that will graph our responses and visually show how many people will be on at what times. For now, the roster and schedule will suffice. 

If you want me to do the work, no worries! Post the following information here:
GT/PSN ID
Console
Level
Class
Subclasses fully leveled?
Do you have an alternate character fully leveled? If so, what class and level?
Do you have a legendary/exotic primary weapon that you use frequently? (multiple 27s or even 26s can run with higher damage weapons)
Do you have a legendary/exotic sniper? 
On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being the highest, how much experience do you have with the raid and its strategies?
Can you be reached on Smartglass?
Monday availability in PST
Tuesday availability in PST
Wednesday availability in PST
Thursday availability in PST
Friday availability in PST
Saturday availability in PST
Sunday availability in PST
If no set schedule, how frequently are you online on a scale of 1-5 (with 5 being 20+ hours/week, 1 being just a couple hours/week)

For scheduling, obviously things come up and just because you are usually on at a specific time doesn't mean you will always be on that time. Please just post your basic schedule to give us an idea of when you're typically on. I know this is a lot of info, but if we can properly organize it, we should be able to set up a bunch of raid groups each week so everyone gets at least one shot at it. Hopefully, everyone can actually get multiple attempts so we can get a bunch of practice down and beat hard mode asap!

Finally, I'm going to make one more thread and ask for some feedback on organization. I was thinking a monthly (maybe even weekly with enough participation) Doodle poll would be a great idea to make sure everyone can find the right time to raid.

Please just keep the information I asked for in this thread and leave any kind of feedback or concerns in the other discussion thread.

Last edited by S7 Hellogiraffe on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4) Empty Re: Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4)

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 pm

Information and times set for me.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4) Empty Re: Raid Roster Thread v2.0 - Post your info and availability (Both XBone and PS4)

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Cool stuff Giraffe. I got mine entered.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:21 pm

I threw my info on there.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lithix Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:02 pm

Info entered!
Lithix
Lithix

GamerTag : oO Lithix Oo

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 pm

added mine
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:04 am

Added my info. Good idea.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Whoever is not on the roster, please sign it or post here! It will only take a couple mins. Also, if you're already on it and know people who aren't, please tell them to fill it out.

I'm going to fill in a few names myself of people not on the roster just to get their name, level, and class up there. If you see your name in red, please fill in the missing info and switch your row into either green (XB1) or blue (PS4).
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:26 pm

added
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:52 pm

S7 DROOPY not reporting for duty, I have no real desire to do the raid.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Info Entered
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down