Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound

2 posters

Go down

Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound  Empty Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound

Post by S7 OC Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:22 pm

So I've had the S4i headphones for about 2 1/2 years. Today about to start my work out and I notice the right earbud is not putting out any sound. I love these headphones and do wear them working out so they might get a little sweaty but didn't think much of it. Not sure if that is what did it but it's not working right. I have been looking at the jay bird blue bud x Bluetooth earbuds manly for working out and traveling so it maybe time to make that purchase. Anyone who owns the s4i have this issue? Anyone use the bluebudx?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound  Empty Re: Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Never had an issue with my S4's, but I dont wear them as much as you do. I have the wireless sony headset that is waterproof for my workouts. It works great and I don't have to tote my phone around.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Walkman-NWZW273S-Waterproof-Earbuds/dp/B00I05EFO4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406594268&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+waterproof+headset

Plus, it charges in less than 5 minutes if you forget to charge it.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound  Empty Re: Klipsch S4i right earbud has no sound

Post by S7 OC Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

Cool but without a computer that will not work for me. I also don't mind having my phone on me as I use it to log my workouts.
http://www.amazon.com/JayBird-BlueBuds-Sport-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00AIRUOI8

I have seem many reviews and heard nothing but good stuff.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down