Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon Unlimited

+2
S7 Coolhand
S7 Panzer
6 posters

Go down

Amazon Unlimited Empty Amazon Unlimited

Post by S7 Panzer Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Well it looks like you can unlimited books and audio books from Amazon through the new $10 a month "Amazon Unlimited" experience. I have been trying to understand how this will effect user that already pay for an Audibles subscription and how we pay more then $10 a month for much less in comparison to Amazon Unlimited. So if you have another subscription like Audible will you cancel it and solely use Amazon Unlimited and if you are a big reader will this give you the extra push to switch to digital read?
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Amazon Unlimited Empty Re: Amazon Unlimited

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:39 am

I still prefer reading paper books. Part of the attraction is the break from staring at glowing screens.

You may want to check out the row they've had recently with certain publishers. Some of their business practices seem shady.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I love Amazon. I have an amazon prime account and I buy a good bit of stuff from them work and not work related.

I have 2 kindle fires and 2 kindle keyboard readers. I like using both the fire and regular kindle, but I usually just torrent the books as I think 10 a book is a little too expensive. So I guess this might interest me. 120 a year if it were for all my kindles might be money well spent.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:54 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I still prefer reading paper books.  Part of the attraction is the break from staring at glowing screens.

You may want to check out the row they've had recently with certain publishers.  Some of their business practices seem shady.

Luke, you need to check out the Kindle Paperwhite. I have a pretty massive book collection and was firmly against e-readers. Never liked reading on a little glowing screen. Paperwhite is completely different. The downlighting built into the case makes it look amazingly similar to actual paper.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:18 pm

I need to read more but I don't read enough to get this. I have prime and would be more inclined to sign up if it was cheaper with 
Prime.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

My mom was showing me hers the other day.  It is pretty sweet.  Maybe I will get one someday, but it isn't high on my priority list right now.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 pm

S7 OC wrote:I need to read more but I don't read enough to get this. I have prime and would be more inclined to sign up if it was cheaper with 
Prime.
^This
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content