Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

+10
Evol Recovery
S7 Anonymous
S7 Coolhand
S7 Big M Easy
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 KnightOwl
S7 OC
Xpert2010
S7 Sticky
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you going to get Diablo 3 on xb1

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Is there a digital option?  

Yes, that's how I'm getting it.
Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 Empty Re: Daiblo 3 ultimate evil edition whos getting it

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

Sweet!  No need to go to the store at all.  Even if it starts at midnight, you'll still play in a few hours and/or no need to stop at the store after work.  WIN.

Except I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until midnight PST if you go digital...which is why I'll just wait until tomorrow during the day like I usually do.  I'll go ahead and just start it at lunch when I'm home and it'll be ready to go after work.  Will be doing the same with Destiny.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:00 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

Except I could be wrong but I think you have to wait until midnight PST if you go digital...which is why I'll just wait until tomorrow during the day like I usually do.  I'll go ahead and just start it at lunch when I'm home and it'll be ready to go after work.  Will be doing the same with Destiny.
Can you buy it via the website/smart glass and have the X1 start DL'ing automatically?  I thought I read somewhere they were adding that feature.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:02 pm

I'll be getting the digital, but if it is anything like TitanFall was, it will not be available until some time Tuesday. I got up early to que the TitanFall download, and it wasn't there at 6 a.m. When I got home at 5 I downloaded it. I am going to get up early tomorrow and see if I can't que it up, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:20 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:

Can you buy it via the website/smart glass and have the X1 start DL'ing automatically?  I thought I read somewhere they were adding that feature.

Actually, yeah, that update is being rolled out today as a matter of fact...but I go home for lunch every day so that's why I usually just do it then.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah, here it is - http://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-august-update-lets-you-buy-and-download-games-remotely/

Looks like the update is rolling out now.  This should be a big help for future games (maybe not this one as you might not get the update for a few days).  If you are lucky enough to get it tonight, you can buy it and automatically DL it while your at work.  This is what I do on the PSN all the time.  In fact I buy all my games this way now.  Troll the internet at work, buy a game, DL remotely, play when I get home.

EDIT: posting at the same time as Husker.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 pm

LOL- just turned on my Xbox while reading the forums and I have the update. Downloading now!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:51 pm

was going to go to my midnight release  
but looked like some one thought it would be cool to go in there and totally trash my gamestop 

but ya  mid night is a no go they will be closed till tomorrow
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 am

Its there this morning- DL'ing now!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:07 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Its there this morning- DL'ing now!

~mrmiller

It was ready to play in about 10-15 min at 30%, and I imported my characters. Everything looked good, and I started a Crusader to begin from level 1. Looking forward to playing tonight!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 am

I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:21 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.
Cool!  Let us know how it works.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:03 am

then ill hold off till tonight to level a sader then XD
miller message me on live when you get on  ( i have my smartglass  set to alert my phone)

almost time for me to go grab it from failstop
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:04 pm

got my copy and here matt for you  dont say i never get you anything lol
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 B45b5227-d317-43bf-9fb5-78e0669c0fce_zps24308a8f
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:got my copy and here matt for you  dont say i never get you anything lol
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 B45b5227-d317-43bf-9fb5-78e0669c0fce_zps24308a8f

What?  Is that a pre-order thing?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:28 pm

no when your playing  there is a chance a drop will be for some one on your friends list since miller is the only one i think who  has played so far the gifts are dropping for him ... but once more people play its a radom person  

and from what i heard the gift are smart looted meaning  when you open them  it will role for what ever class your on and what ever level you are  no matter what level i get them at

-----------------
also just got another one for you matt
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:42 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:no when your playing  there is a chance a drop will be for some one on your friends list since miller is the only one i think who  has played so far the gifts are dropping for him ... but once more people play its a radom person  

and from what i heard the gift are smart looted meaning  when you open them  it will role for what ever class your on and what ever level you are  no matter what level i get them at

-----------------
also just got another one for you matt

Oh, well that's pretty f'ing sweet!  I just loaded up mine so maybe I'll get some too! lol  I know I said I won't take things from people but if this is a thing I don't imagine it would be an issue.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I decided to do it differently this time and thought I'd try testing out purchasing it through the Smartglass app on my phone and seeing if it downloads and installs automatically like the new update says it should.
Cool!  Let us know how it works.

Worked perfectly.  Got home and had a notification to launch the game.  Was downloaded and installed and ready to go.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.

had to lol at that being a pc gamer XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished act5  got my WD to lvl70  
now the fun starts  either farming out bounties and doing rifts  or lvling my other class from 60 to 70
or  start a sader from 0 - 70 lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:07 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Awesome!  Welcome to the future of digital gaming.

had to lol at that being a pc gamer XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished act5  got my WD to lvl70  
now the fun starts  either farming out bounties and doing rifts  or lvling my other class from 60 to 70
or  start a sader from 0 - 70 lol
True, but this is the first generation consoles had this feature.  I LOVE IT!  And I'm glad the X1 has it now too.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:24 pm

There's not a "no" option.  Or a Yes for PS4 option.  Update the poll options please so I can play too.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:06 pm

I have the kids this week, so will not be able to team up until late night. Catch you all online then.

Time to check my loot- thanks Sticky!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:

~mrmiller
let me know if it rolls anything cool

o and HUSKER"S
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 400e1b16-d5c9-40a5-be81-914ee7642a03_zpsb2777e71
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:18 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 mrmiller wrote:

~mrmiller
let me know if it rolls anything cool

o and HUSKER"S
Daiblo 3  ultimate evil edition whos getting it  - Page 2 400e1b16-d5c9-40a5-be81-914ee7642a03_zpsb2777e71
Haha, cool.  I think that's a pretty awesome thing for them to put in the game.  That way I know when I open it that it will be something totally unique and nobody can pre-make it, etc.  Cool stuff.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next