Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests?

4 posters

Go down

Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests? Empty Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests?

Post by S7 COOP Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:03 pm

So i found out about this website. It's completely legit. Businesses have contests for people to make these logos. There is a minimum of $200 winnings. All you have to do is design. Most likely in Illustrator so that you have vectors and what not. But yeah, anyone who wants should go check it out. 

http://www.logomyway.com
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests? Empty Re: Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Wow, that's a pretty good way for a business to get a logo.  As expensive as it can be to hire graphic designers this is an excellent way to get some very well made artwork.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests? Empty Re: Graphic Designer? Free Paying contests?

Post by S7 COOP Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Yeah the company i work for told me to design one for a new line of stuff we have and then they said i'm competing with them lol we'll see how it goes, but i might log on and do some free lance stuff for some extra cash, like i said, minimum payout is $200, not a bad gig to play on illustrator
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Would suck if you get beat at your job by a S7 brother LOL!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Cool but you could put in some real time trying to win one of these and get nothing for your effort. But if you have the time and want to try it out you have nothing to lose.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Haha I thought about posting on the site anonymously to it. And then get paid the $300 he is offering to the winner and do it while on the clock at work. Whilst getting paid. But it just seemed unethical. Lol. But I didn't think about it. Plus I have insider scoop on exactly what he wants.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down