Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this game dead?

+6
S7 COOP
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
S7 DROOPY
S7 OC
S7 Anonymous
10 posters

Go down

Is this game dead? Empty Is this game dead?

Post by S7 Anonymous Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:50 pm

I was just wanting to know everybody's view on this topic. I have not stop playing this game since I got it but it seems everybody else just went back to COD once this game launched. I personally don't think this game is boring at all and the challenge's seem to make me enjoy the game more since you have to actually try and get these done before level 50 so your not wasting XP. This game is not COD where you can just prestige by playing the game for countless hours. I do think that this game will get better with the private match lobbies and other things maybe like pilot customization or something else along those lines. Any opinions?
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Is this game dead? Empty Re: Is this game dead?

Post by S7 OC Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 pm

I hoped on a bit today and played it but I don't think it's dead. I think cod brought people back with clan wars. 
With the patch I think you will see more people back on it.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 pm

Hell to the no. Titanfall is badass. I just haven't been able to play my xb2 for that much lately. I will continue to play cod during clan wars and for the upcoming intraclan (vocab lol) tournament but titanfall will be my main game until dying light comes out. But really when I game I pretty much try to play with my bros so I'll play what the majority plays. With the private lobbys coming out, we will have to have a clan tournament soon
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:16 pm

So proud of you Tate  Laughing 
I'm about to play now.  I've been busy with life lately.  I don't play nonstop on this one and kinda burnt out for a bit.  Clan wars has had my focus.  I think everyone is waiting to see what new they can add as it is a fun game but not as much gameplay variety as I was hoping for at launch.  I havent heard anyone say they are selling it so hang in there and I bet you see a resurgence.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 pm

I've just been busy with RL, vacation, etc. It happens at times. Recruiting is a great idea though!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

That sounded like a sales pitch to play Titan fall lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:16 pm

I'm in the same boat that I have been busy with RL. Plus I have been playing some Diablo as well. The clan wars are kind of a "limited time" thing, so a lot of us jumped on to play that, but I'll be back on TitanFall once I get home and back on my XBone.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:27 pm

diablo PWNS my soul
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 am

Was fun last night.  I'll try to get some more tonight.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:09 am

I've been playing FF14 on my PC and watching DBZ on my Xbox One during my free time lately.  If you throw me an invite, I'll hop on Titanfall and get some matches in.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:02 am

The updates for COD kept pulling me to play it, plus I want to be sharp for the upcoming clan war. I didn't get any invites for TitanFall, but if you see me on and have a team going, shoot me one and I'll join up.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 am

I bought it thinking there was going to be more clan activity on it but unfortunately that hasn't been the case.  Pretty much any time I've checked there's maybe been one person playing.  This is the only drawback to getting games digitally.  I've lost interest at this point and probably won't play much at all, if any and would have been better off getting some money back out of it, lol.  I may just be done with FPS games at this point.  The only one that the clan seems to play religiously together is CoD and I don't care much for that game any more.  I've gone back to playing some Forza 5 a little bit just to take up some time, haha.

I'm glad ESO is coming soon!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Ill be playn it mainly fri and sat night. When I get to play
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Ya I feel you husker. I feel the same way everybody would rather play COD then this game. I am usually online playing this game almost everyday.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 am

S7 Anonymous wrote:Ya I feel you husker. I feel the same way everybody would rather play COD then this game. I am usually online playing this game almost everyday.

Call of Duty has a history of taking precedence over any other game within the clan.  This is a fact I've accepted a long time ago.  Titanfall is a great game, a shooter that I actually enjoy playing whether I'm playing alone or with a group, but I just having trouble getting around to playing it since there's still many other games I'm still currently trying to play through.  As I said before, My Xbox is usually on when I'm home, so if you see me on, try inviting me and I'll play some matches of Titanfall...  however, this depends on whether or not I notice the invite.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Organize times and it will happen.  Just saying "no one is on" isn't enough.  I don't play shooters alone - we often have CoD activity threads, tournaments, XBL message reminders and clan wars so we know when to expect others on.  I'm guessing no one volunteered to GC this game, so not sure anyone has room to complain much.  If you're just burnt out on it I know we can all relate.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:42 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:Organize times and it will happen.  Just saying "no one is on" isn't enough.  I don't play shooters alone - we often have CoD activity threads, tournaments, XBL message reminders and clan wars so we know when to expect others on.  I'm guessing no one volunteered to GC this game, so not sure anyone has room to complain much.  If you're just burnt out on it I know we can all relate.

FWIW, at least as far as I'm concerned it's more "lesson learned" than it is complaining.  I'm not unhappy I bought it, just thought there was going to be more clan activity on it considering the number of people that got it.  I got both BF4 and Titanfall thinking there would be more involvement but the overwhelming time spent on FPS games in the clan is CoD, which is fine, just not my game.  In the end it's not a big deal and once ESO comes out I'll be good.  I'm already part of a guild that has a lot of members just waiting for launch, along with the guild that we'll have here.  The primary focus on ESO will be playing with people from here, but with a large organized guild like the other one it will be nice to have scheduled events and such as I'm guessing I'm going to be into ESO more than the average person playing in S7.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Did not mean that to be rude.  Now that there are private lobbies we could organize a tourny.  If anyone want to take the lead and run a few practices then lead us in a regular pwn the public night I would be down for sure.  I would love to see more scheduled events.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:44 pm

Once they make a decision on who the GC is i'll be excited to get some tourney's going. I think the biggest thing for me is playing that game alone. Its' not fun when you HAVE to have electric smoke so you don't get rodeo'd. If i had some teammates that could shoot them off me that would be nice, but also the tactics of the game changes with teammates. I'll play more once we have more clan members involved. I also think @HUSKER i need to add some more s7 members. I'm not friends online with everyone here and so then i only see the same 3 or 4 guys playing it randomly.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:04 am

Post in Anonymous's activity thread.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down