Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives

3 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives Empty Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:59 am

cant wait to get my hands on  this!!!!
i have already found 3 leg's  that are for the crusader just sitting in my stash waiting 
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives Empty Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm

I've been wanting to play this, but have not been super excited as I was waiting on TitanFall. Now I'm pretty pumped up for it and looking forward to trying a new melee class. 

I still have not heard any word on a XBO version, but if there is one I'll surely get it. Between Diablo/Blizzard and COD/Activision they just keep taking my milk money!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives Empty Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - The Crusader Arrives

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:36 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I've been wanting to play this, but have not been super excited as I was waiting on TitanFall. Now I'm pretty pumped up for it and looking forward to trying a new melee class. 

I still have not heard any word on a XBO version, but if there is one I'll surely get it. Between Diablo/Blizzard and COD/Activision they just keep taking my milk money!

~mrmiller

there was a interview with the game lead  Josh Mosqueira  they were asking him about ps4 version that confirmed then later they say what about xb1   will they see diablo hit xb1 just like they did 360 ?  all he replys is console gamers will be happy.

and from my point of view i know blizzard love money  so i dont see why not if they put it out on 360 .so in my mind i think its a 100% for xb1 and i will buy it for xb1 as soon as it does XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Some of my friends have been trying to get me to play D3 again, supposedly it is noticeably more fun to play now vs launch. Opinions?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:11 pm

since the release of loot 2.0   the shutting down of both AH and RMAH  the game has become alot funner
feels much more rewarding spending time in game

come reaper of souls  i feel this will be even better then it is  and cant wait
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Hmmmmmm. Tempting.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:00 am

Oh yes. It is much improved. The 360 version was much better than the original PC version, and why so many of us played it. I just got it from GameFly, but it was so good I purchased it knowing good and well I wouldn't be back on it after the One was released. 

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:13 am