Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sacred Seven Platoon

+10
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 mrmiller
DeadSockPuppet
Evol Recovery
taco
KCCO Stevo
S7 Interseptor
WIGSLITTER
S7 DROOPY
S7 KnightOwl
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sacred Seven Platoon Empty The Sacred Seven Platoon

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 pm

We have an official platoon set up for battlefield 4. If you would like an invite to the platoon please respond here, PM me, or send a message over XBL. I will do my best to get everyone added as soon as I can. Our tag is: [S7] and name is: The Sacred Seven. We only gain points when 4 or more members are playing on the same server. You don't all have to be in the same squad just on the same server. So make sure when you guys are online playing you try to group up as much as possible.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Seven Platoon Empty Re: The Sacred Seven Platoon

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:06 pm

What! No ps4 messaging! Grumble Grumble. .jk... oh ya you don't have a ps4. Clanmates that do have a ps4 you will need to use the forums to get the invite. So just pm owl
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:13 pm

I have sent friend requests via my origin account to all on my xbox friends list. My origin account name is S7_KNIGHTOWL.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by WIGSLITTER Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

I applied to the platoon
WIGSLITTER
WIGSLITTER

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:38 pm

Just sen you a FR KnightOwl.  I'd be interested to see if the PS4 guys can be on the same platoon.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:41 pm

I have applied to the platoon as well!
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

GamerTag : KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by taco Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:45 pm

I would also like to join please

taco

GamerTag : WsFx DroDs psn

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 pm

RF accepted and application to platoon sent.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:12 pm

UPDATE: I was able to join up no problem.  It looks as if PS and Xbox can co-exist after all lol.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:46 pm

NOTICE: I'd like to thank all the new guys for their interest.  Probationary members must pass probation before their application to the platoon can be accepted.  Just hang in there a little while longer and we'll get you added.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:23 pm

I have no idea where to even apply

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:27 pm

On the battllog website under Platoons.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by WIGSLITTER Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 pm

really pass a probation ? before I can be in S7 platoon

WIGSLITTER
WIGSLITTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Ok I'll do it tomorrow

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:41 pm

I'll have to do this the next time I'm on.  Not sure If I'll be able to join though because of all the problems I have with my EA/Origins account.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 am

WIGSLITTER wrote:really pass a probation ? before I can be in S7 platoon

Being in the platoon would mean you are representing our clan in game. We put all new recruits on a probation period when they first join the clan. Probation usually only last 1-2 months given you hit roll call and play with us in game so we can get to know you.  This is done for multiple reasons; We want to make sure your a fit with the clan, That you uphold the virtues that we live by, and since we have tournaments with prizes it keeps people from joining our ranks just for the prizes. Its nothing personal I would just recommend staying active on the forums and grouping up with other S7 guys in game and you will pass probation in no time.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:35 am

I added:

magus
shuntentatsu
Interseptor (promoted to leader)
Wigslitter (vouched for by senior member)

I will try and update this everyday. If you don't get accepted right away be patient I will get to all applicants as soon as I can (I wont have access while at work).
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by taco Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:52 am

1-2 months you no that's alittle long you guys should really put that somewhere and if it is I missed it .I wanted to be apart of something great be we made it or I'm joining in on it. Can I talk to someone about this sometime on XBL before I really judge the length of 30-60 days. What bout Titanfall too I want to be apart of something not its water boy. Sorry just really looked over your site and sayw no info on this probation period.

taco

Back to top Go down

Post by taco Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:17 am

And I'm not saying I won't go thru it. I understand perfectly well why there's a probation period, I think it's a great idea just wish I was told that shortly after acceptance or written in the new members part of the site. But anyways let's get on this and rally some BF4 together.

taco

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:46 am

We have the probation period to see if a new member is a good fit and upholding our values before we let them represent the clan. If we accepted everyone right away, we would in no doubt get some trash talkers or modders who might make us look bad while wearing the S7 tag. In no way is the probation period to exclude anyone on skill or on not playing with the clan. In fact, for us to know if you are a good fit and to pass probation, we need to be playing together with the new members even more. So that will not keep you or anyone from getting together with the clan and playing BF4 or TitanFall or any other game. Represent yourself well and you will pass in no time.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by WIGSLITTER Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 am

thanks for the vouch but it wasn't really needed I didn't join for prizes are competition play either I joined to just play with other ppl that play BF4  I don't play much of anything else I put in around 5 to 6 hrs every night unless I am at home with my family.    I don't mod cause I hate liars and cheaters which I am none and I certainly don't trash talk I don't even talk unless I have a friend in chat with me.   but all this is cool its yall clan I just thought it was weird since this clan isn't even a hard core BF4 clan its a multi game clan with a lot of friends that play across 5 platforms and I would even go to say the most of yall play COD which is great I don't play COD I suck at it.    If I would have know that I had to have a green name over a blue name I wouldn't have even bothered saying I applied I seen it on BL before I got on here but like I said before I had an awesome time the other day playing and chatting with all yall and that's why I joined a clan was to have times like that
WIGSLITTER
WIGSLITTER

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 am

I haven't been playing a lot but.....if there's room I'd like to be added.  Hoping to get on this weekend
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:47 am

WIGSLITTER wrote:thanks for the vouch but it wasn't really needed I didn't join for prizes are competition play either I joined to just play with other ppl that play BF4  I don't play much of anything else I put in around 5 to 6 hrs every night unless I am at home with my family.    I don't mod cause I hate liars and cheaters which I am none and I certainly don't trash talk I don't even talk unless I have a friend in chat with me.   but all this is cool its yall clan I just thought it was weird since this clan isn't even a hard core BF4 clan its a multi game clan with a lot of friends that play across 5 platforms and I would even go to say the most of yall play COD which is great I don't play COD I suck at it.    If I would have know that I had to have a green name over a blue name I wouldn't have even bothered saying I applied I seen it on BL before I got on here but like I said before I had an awesome time the other day playing and chatting with all yall and that's why I joined a clan was to have times like that
So the only thing right now that is holding any one on probation back fro is joining a platoon on bf4 or clan roster on cod. Right now other than that no one is being held back by that probationary status. Probation in most cases takes one to hit the roll call for that month they join. If the join late in the month it would take longer to pass said period because the need to hit that next roll call and wait for us to process all of it. So ya it could take a few weeks or it could take a month or more if you don't hit roll. Now at the same time it is possible to pass sooner if you are gaming with the guys and coming off like a good person solid S7 member than you could be push up faster. Don't take any of this personal every one has to go through this process. What is gained by being in the clan platoon now vs a couple weeks down the road?  If that is more important to you than being in a solid clan with great guys then that is a decision you will have to make. 
*devils advocate*

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:22 am

S7 OC wrote:
WIGSLITTER wrote:thanks for the vouch but it wasn't really needed I didn't join for prizes are competition play either I joined to just play with other ppl that play BF4  I don't play much of anything else I put in around 5 to 6 hrs every night unless I am at home with my family.    I don't mod cause I hate liars and cheaters which I am none and I certainly don't trash talk I don't even talk unless I have a friend in chat with me.   but all this is cool its yall clan I just thought it was weird since this clan isn't even a hard core BF4 clan its a multi game clan with a lot of friends that play across 5 platforms and I would even go to say the most of yall play COD which is great I don't play COD I suck at it.    If I would have know that I had to have a green name over a blue name I wouldn't have even bothered saying I applied I seen it on BL before I got on here but like I said before I had an awesome time the other day playing and chatting with all yall and that's why I joined a clan was to have times like that
So the only thing right now that is holding any one on probation back fro is joining a platoon on bf4 or clan roster on cod. Right now other than that no one is being held back by that probationary status. Probation in most cases takes one to hit the roll call for that month they join. If the join late in the month it would take longer to pass said period because the need to hit that next roll call and wait for us to process all of it. So ya it could take a few weeks or it could take a month or more if you don't hit roll. Now at the same time it is possible to pass sooner if you are gaming with the guys and coming off like a good person solid S7 member than you could be push up faster. Don't take any of this personal every one has to go through this process. What is gained by being in the clan platoon now vs a couple weeks down the road?  If that is more important to you than being in a solid clan with great guys then that is a decision you will have to make. 
*devils advocate*

agreed 
probation is easy to pass  1  roll call if your active  and in some case's even faster.
We Dont have alot of rules so   asking this one very small one should be easy to do.
Like OC said being on probation does not mean alot you are still more then welcome to play with the clan   go to clan practices  and even  play in  are inner clan tourneys .

The only thing that probation member dont get is to be in any in game roster that might come up like the ghost clan roster(in game) BF4 Platoon (in game)  .... if by chance your team wins an inner clan tourney you are not able to get  the prize (if any) as prizes are donated by members and go to members only .

and just so people know 
an Orange name on the forums = registered
Blue = Probation member
Green = Full Member
Yellow =Clan Officer
Red = Clan Command

------------------------
@knightowl 
i have applied to join
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by WIGSLITTER Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 am

ok well all at is really fine and dandee but like I said I didn't join for prizes, and I joined in Jan and this week was the first time I seen anyone play BF besides Zalacious and he was getting off since it was 7am. I didn't mean to make a big deal about any of this
WIGSLITTER
WIGSLITTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next