Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall

+11
S7 Nate
S7 KnightOwl
S7 mrmiller
Evol Recovery
S7 DROOPY
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
Xpert2010
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Sticky
OneBadHuskerFan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you getting Titanfall?

Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap89%Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 17 ]
Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:21 pm

I game often lol, just not the games everyone else plays. People only seem to play COD, its yearly roster updates, and all of its clones.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering how many are going to get Titanfall

Post by KCCO Stevo Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 pm

I was thinking about just downloading it myself, but with BF4 and Forza 5 taking up 1/3 of my hard drive space when I only own 3 games so far, I think it would be better for a hard drive standpoint (at least for me) to get a physical copy. But as for the game itself. I cannot wait for it. I played the Beta and it was just amazing. And that is just in terms of gameplay, balance, and the overall game just working. With BF4 still not really running up to spec of at least to where BF3 was and CoD: Ghosts not really a competitive game for me (more of just a fun one), I am looking for that fps game to be my main competitive game and this one looks like a solid start to that.
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

GamerTag : KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:31 pm

KCCO Stevo wrote:I was thinking about just downloading it myself, but with BF4 and Forza 5 taking up 1/3 of my hard drive space when I only own 3 games so far, I think it would be better for a hard drive standpoint (at least for me) to get a physical copy. But as for the game itself. I cannot wait for it. I played the Beta and it was just amazing. And that is just in terms of gameplay, balance, and the overall game just working. With BF4 still not really running up to spec of at least to where BF3 was and CoD: Ghosts not really a competitive game for me (more of just a fun one), I am looking for that fps game to be my main competitive game and this one looks like a solid start to that.

Remember - all Xbox one games install to the hard drive. Having the physical disc only makes it a little quicker to instal and play (and more convenient in the future should you delete it for room), but doesn't really save you any space when it comes to the hard drive.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Ah good to know then. Looks like I will just install it from the download lol. Especially since I have no intentions of trading this game in
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

GamerTag : KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2