Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday Public Lobby

4 posters

Go down

Thursday Public Lobby Empty Thursday Public Lobby

Post by Lickwid Apex Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:35 am

Other than the lone douche bag on Bathurst, Husker, Xpert, Cknobman(non-member) and myself had some good races.  I created a private lobby first, but learned that the drivatars provided there are not driving cars modified to the top of the class.  So where the humans had C500 and B600... the drivatars were all stock.

So we turned to the public lobby system.  When one party member joins a public lobby successfully, the other party members get pinged to join/follow.  Very easy with no need to send invites constantly from a room.  One kink with the party system that I think we've all run into is that "party chat" must be turned on manually.  Kinda dumb, but really only a minor nuisance.

We got settled in for some fun and found the one ass-hat online that was only in the room to wreck and cause problems.  He was reported, kick-voted and badmouthed.  We left that shortly and headed to an A class room.  I don't know where Xpert went, but that room was more fun and more challenging.  We met a couple cool racers and battled it out over 4~6 more tracks.  Husker was layin' down good times when he wasn't caught up in lap traffic, Cknobman is a little green but is coming up to speed with every visit to the controller.

Good run fellas.  I hope to see you guys this weekend.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday Public Lobby Empty Re: Thursday Public Lobby

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am

I would be sitting in that public lobby and when the countdown timer would end to load the race, I'd still be left in the lobby...  I don't know what was up or if I was missing something.  After watching you guys come and go for about 3 races in that public lobby, I just called it for the night.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 am

Yep, good times.  Not so much on the A Class racing as I just can't seem to get a decent handle on those cars (Except the XBow, which kicks ass on small tracks), but I'll find one that works well with me in time.  I'm going to try that Lexus you were using.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 am

Xpert, we'll have to try it again this weekend and see if we get the same results.  Cknobman was having issues as well just trying to follow us into a public room.  He got hit with some wife-agro however and ended up leaving the group as well.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:47 am

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Yep, good times.  Not so much on the A Class racing as I just can't seem to get a decent handle on those cars (Except the XBow, which kicks ass on small tracks), but I'll find one that works well with me in time.  I'm going to try that Lexus you were using.
I want an Xbow as well.  The LFA is pretty sweet when its tuned right.  I'll need to put a LeMans car together.  My 'Vette did well but had the spoilers on it for more grip which as we all know handicaps that top-end.  I'll probably be on tonight doing some testing.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 am

Sounds like a blast, I'll keep an eye out for you guys getting online and join up.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down