Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 Keys and Uber's Info

2 posters

Go down

D3  Keys and Uber's Info Empty D3 Keys and Uber's Info

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:43 am

I thought i would post this up for people who hit 60 would know what it means if you here Miller,Glock,Tico  or myself talk about how many keys we have and doing uber runs.

Uber run are a lvl60 End Game thing you can do for a chance to get  loot and a Legendary Ring (hellfire ring) can be craft out of part you can get from  killing Uber Boss's

Know what is needed to do Uber's

you must Find and Kill the Key-wardens there is one  in Act 1,2,3    and there is one on Act 4 that drops a Plan you need (only need to get the plan 1 time) 

Before you start a key round you MUST be  on Inferno difficultly (does not matter easy or master 1,2,3,4,5) keep in mind its all a chance drop but doing key runs on higher master gives you better chance for the key to drop it something like 20% more chance per master so master 1 is 20% and master 5 being 100% chance to drop

You Must have 3 stacks of  nephalem valor (which is not the same as Nephalem glory)  you get nephalem valor by killing elites groups (like the blue and  gold mobs) ((only lvl60's can get nephalem valor))

Key Warden Locations
Act 1 - Fields of Misery 
Act 2 - Dahlgur Oasis
Act 3 - Stone  Fort
Act 4 - Silver Spire lvl 1 (plan drops)

Crafting 
After getting the plan and a set of keys 1 from each act teach your lvl 10 blacksmith how to make an  Infernal Machine with the keys and a price of gold he will forge 1 machine  and you would do this over and over again as many times as you like

Using Machine  (doing the uber boss)
Load up Act 1 Inferno and the very last quest return to new tristram(keep in mind again the higher master level the better chance of you getting the parts you need for the ring) Get 3 Stacks of Nephalem Valor then head to town. there on the right side of brother malachi the healer (big red heart on your map when your in town) there is a boarded up door you  can go up to the door and click to blow up the wood and enter the room   once inside you can use a machine to open 1 uber red portal ( i would recommend waiting till you  have 3 machines so you can open  3 portals all with different bosses (( they all can drop different part you need to make your ring)

I would not say try this alone its alot easier with a group  as they have ALOT of life and you fight 2 main story boss's  per portal
the match up is this
Ghom & Rakanoth
Siegebreaker & Zoltun Kulle 
Skeleton King & Maghda 

they can drop these items  Vengeful Eye, Devil's Fang, Writhing Spine    once you have all three of these part you will take them down to your Jeweler and look for Hellfire Ring  and pick the main stat you want to roll  Hellfire ring of Dex or hellfire Ring of Int and so on  with a small amount of gold (not sure on the xbox price) he will roll a hellfire ring for your which like everything else has a chance to be EPIC
but the plus side is not matter what every hellfire ring will have 35% XP bonus and will have a % chance to shoot a hellfire ball out when your attacking 

And thats it i hope people find this info helpful i know its alot but again this is END game so you dont have to worry about it till you hit 60 and even then its if you want to   and  hell i have already started farming keys so if there a spot open in my lobby im also down to invt more people
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

D3  Keys and Uber's Info Empty Re: D3 Keys and Uber's Info

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:45 pm

I assume there is a visual clue as to when you get 3 stacks of valor opposed to glory?  Are the key warden spawns fixed or random?  If I see a key warden does their nameplate show it?  If I run across a key warden with less than 3 stacks of valor should I just run away and try to get more valor or am I screwed at that point?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:55 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I assume there is a visual clue as to when you get 3 stacks of valor opposed to glory?  Are the key warden spawns fixed or random?  If I see a key warden does their nameplate show it?  If I run across a key warden with less than 3 stacks of valor should I just run away and try to get more valor or am I screwed at that point?
there a little box thats above your health bar that shows up and with every elite kill it will show 1 = just the box  2 = box plus number 2 on it 3= box plus 3 on it and thats max.

the spawns are random but they are located  in the areas above (act 1 fields of misery act 2 Oasis act 3 stonfort act 4 silver spire lvl1)

Yes if you  see the keywarden it will show its name like   
Odeg the Keywarden    (act1)
Sokahr the Keywarden (act2)
Xah'Rith the Keywarden (act 3 )
Nekarat the Keywarden (act4 drops plan)

and yes if you dont have 3 stacks dont kill him  (you can hurt him and all just dont kill him till u have 3) you must have 3 stacks for the keys  to even drop with out 3 stacks its a 0% chance to drop
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Sweet, got the machine plan drop just as I'm finishing up Inferno.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:17 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:Sweet, got the machine plan drop just as I'm finishing up Inferno.
thats epic what better time !!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down