Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTAO

+20
xMAGICxMANx24
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Reza WRX
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 COOP
S7 Skandelous
S7 MCampbell
S7 Epic
PhoenixAsh12
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Chippy
S7 Zalacious
Evol Recovery
S7 DROOPY
S7 OC
The JDG
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Interseptor
24 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

GTAO - Page 5 Empty Re: GTAO

Post by S7 OC Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Hey man how have you been?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:48 pm

This game is even more addicting now. It's a blast rolling with Kenny, Zak and whoever else maybe on. Like Interseptor I bought my condo for $205,000 w/ 10 car garage. The most expensive condo is $400,000 and the only difference is the views out the window. I recommend if the view is not that important to you spend your hard earned cash else where. Also Interseptor was hoping to buy multiple garages but I watched a video and I'm not sure if it's true but it was saying you can only have one piece of property. Now I'm hoping this is false because there is an achievement that requires you to own a appt, garage and a insured vehicle
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Reza WRX wrote:Hey guys, remember me? I got GTA so I'm going to try and make some time to play online. I don't know how many of you are still on my friends list though...
It's Cryptic, right? Very Happy  Look forward to seeing you online soon.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Now that inventory is done at work, I might try to play a little tonight of anyone is free.  I haven't had a chance to run with and S7 crew and I'd like to cause some mayhem with you guys if possible.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:53 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Now that inventory is done at work, I might try to play a little tonight of anyone is free.  I haven't had a chance to run with and S7 crew and I'd like to cause some mayhem with you guys if possible.
Nope.  Sorry Puppet.  We're all done here.  You missed it.  Too bad too.  It was fun but it's all over now. Laughing

... Yeah, I should be on some tonight.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:04 pm

I'll be on tonight down for some fun.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Not sure when I'll be on or for how long since the little one has croup but I'd like to have some wind down time.  Look forward to some game time a little later.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:18 pm

I dont' know what happened last night, i couldn't get online whether it was with yall or any other GTA online lobby except one 20 min session that failed. I also accidentally bought a freakin 2 car garage instead of pressing "b" to back out, i for some reason tapped "a" so that's lame but i guess i'll have to deal with it. haha
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Has anyone found an armored truck yet?
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:58 pm

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:Has anyone found an armored truck yet?
Haven't seen one yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't appear until the heist options start up.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:24 pm

I got a message from Lester telling me to watch for truck symbols to appear on the map
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:46 am

So, the general consensus seems to be excessive racing to farm cash and increase parts options for your rides.  I'm struggling to get enough $ to start buying property.   This weekend will probably be the next time I'm on and I could use some help increasing my bankroll.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:48 am

Yes but you have to finish the race and place decently or that strategy does not work. I raced 3-4 races last night and finished 2of the in 3 out of 4 and last in another and dnf'ed the others and got only like $2500 for like in like 25 min. I could rob 3 stores in less than that time and have more money. So it all depends on how your GTA racing skills are. For me that just doesn't pay off and isn't fun.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:33 am

S7 OC wrote:Yes but you have to finish the race and place decently or that strategy does not work. I raced 3-4 races last night and finished 2of the in 3 out of 4 and last in another and dnf'ed the others and got only like $2500 for like in like 25 min. I could rob 3 stores in less than that time and have more money. So it all depends on how your GTA racing skills are. For me that just doesn't pay off and isn't fun.
Same here.  I DNFd a couple races and usually finished in the last 2 or three.  However, it looks at though you can only rob a location once.  Does anyone know if you rob all the locations do they reopen for you to rob? Also, I've started to boost and sell cars every hour to make money from that.  Even with all of those things, supposedly you you're to earn money faster in Online vs Story, but I'm pretty sure that I get money faster in Story.  Guess I'll just have to keep grinding it out.

Has anyone heard when heists are supposed to start up?  I'm guessing that those will have the potential to net players a lot of money, especially if they work like Story mode.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:03 am

S7 OC wrote:Yes but you have to finish the race and place decently or that strategy does not work. I raced 3-4 races last night and finished 2of the in 3 out of 4 and last in another and dnf'ed the others and got only like $2500 for like in like 25 min. I could rob 3 stores in less than that time and have more money. So it all depends on how your GTA racing skills are. For me that just doesn't pay off and isn't fun.
Yeah, I could see that being fun for the people that place at the top all the time, but while it may make money, I don't see how it's really all that exciting, and sucks for the people that can't rake in the bucks every race.  But to each their own.  I see the game as more missions and stuff like that.  Although I got so turned off the other day when I got onto GTAO I haven't even played the game since.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:00 am

I find I make good money racing and have a good time.  I usually place pretty well but I have finished at the back a lot too.  I think my current record is 21 wins and 79 losses (or something like that).  But I will admit I had a ton of trouble early on and was very frustrated.  As driving is my main thing I like to do in GTAO and Wheel-man is my chosen role, not winning the races really got to me.  I couldn't win and therefor couldn't get the upgrades to the cars I so desperately wanted and I really got upset about it.  But I decided to push through it and and get better.  So I just kept racing and kept losing until eventually I started to get better.  Now I can usually place in the top 3 and win a lot more than I used to.

But even when I was getting lower placements I was still making good money grinding races.  Even last place gets like $800-$1200 depending on the race.  Most races are about 4-5 mins and you get a lot of RP too (which you don't get robbing stores).  So in 10 races (40 mins to and hour) I guarantee you will get 20K+, then quit to Freeroam, sell a Baller for 9K, rob some stores and hit up a mission.  Then back to racing.  In a day of average playing for 2-3 hours you can easily get 50K-75K even screwing around a bit in between.  There is no way you could pull that off robbing stores.  Now the only exception to that is you have to finish. DNF's pay $0.  But it's most important to really stick with it and play for long periods. 

@ Puppet - Like last night we made no $$$.  We'd do one mission, one race quite to get a new story mission.  The problem is Story Missions take more time and only net $1000-$3000 for 10 mins work plus the load times back and forth.  And one death in Freeroam could wipe that all out. 

Doing race after race will bring in the cash but it really helps to stay in for a long session.  In the first few days (when I was really sucking), we were grinding races for an hour at a time and I was getting 20K-35K minimum.  More if I actually won a few.  Winning pays like 8K-9K.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

Well a couple guys were talking about a guy who had a sultan rs and smoked them in races. Needless to say I dropped everything and went on the search considering that was my car of choice in gta4. Well after a few hours my mission is complete. The Karin Sultan is in my garage just waiting for me to get more money to upgrade it to RS status. I also need to win more races as well so I can unlock those upgrades
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Very cool Agent.  I looked up a video and it looks sick in RS trim.  As a 4-door car, it should be one of the best in the game.  But I was looking at the stats online and I can't see how that car was destroying everyone in a race.  Of the Sports class it's not very impressive.  And upgrading only increases the Accel, Breaking and Handling.  Top speed is not effected and it's lower than most everything else in the class.  Perhaps upgraded it reaches mythical performance?  Regardless, it's a bad ass car.  Congratz.  I'll definitely pick one up if I see one.  Hell, we can get a whole fleet of then and roll up on some fools!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

It was the fastest car in gta4 and that was with everything upgraded already so I'm guessing with everything upgraded it should be dangerous in this game as well
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:59 pm

Oh, it will be bad ass.  Sports class is the 2nd fastest in the game and the Sultan ‘RS’ should be amazing.  Really, the only cars that should be faster are the Super class (which were missing from GTA4) or upper class Sport cars like the Carbonizzare )but those are all 2-door cars).  And frankly I am not a big fan of the Super class anyway.  I suspect the RS is the best 4-door in the game and I admit I am a little jealous.  My Jackal can certainly hold its own, especially now that it has been heavily upgraded but it’s never gonna be quite as fast as the RS.

P.S. Hit me up once you get it upgraded and you can race my Dominator.  She can hold her own against the Sports class, and frankly should be a little faster looking at the stats.  I’d be interested to see how that goes.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 pm

P.P.S  Isn't there a Carbon RS that is "'Out of Stock" in the in-game website?  I wonder if that is the GTAV version of the RS from GTA4?  If you remember the Sultan RS was actually a 2-door and stupid fast compared to everything else.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:09 pm

I heard they were in the game. Very Happy 

All smiles!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Yep, and while it pains me to say it, they are pretty bad ass.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm happier than a camel on Wednesday.

"Guess what day it is.... Guess-what-day-it-is!!
Hump day yeah!"
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:55 pm

So when you picking it up Klown?

S7 OC
Brigadier General