Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 4: Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay

+6
Atrum
S7 Sticky
S7 Zalacious
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
10 posters

Go down

Battlefield 4:  Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay Empty Battlefield 4: Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm

My god this looks amazing!

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4:  Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay Empty Re: Battlefield 4: Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:31 pm

See, THIS is my MP shooter. BF4 looks so WIN!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 4:  Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay Empty Re: Battlefield 4: Paracel Storm multiplayer gameplay

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:40 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:See, THIS is my MP shooter.  BF4 looks so WIN!
Yeah, I think once I play BF4 the idea of even getting CoD through Gamefly will quickly cease, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Looks great.  Ready to ride or die

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:38 pm

I came.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:53 pm

HARD ON!!!!!

and now for the people that have never played this on pc  you get to see how BF is meant to be played with 64 player combat  its makes the game even more epic
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:14 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:HARD ON!!!!!

and now for the people that have never played this on pc  you get to see how BF is meant to be played with 64 player combat  its makes the game even more epic
Ahh, good times. It's so epic sneaking ALL the way across the map to get a perfect sniping spot behind enemy lines. Or parachuting on to buildings in an urban level.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:45 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:See, THIS is my MP shooter.  BF4 looks so WIN!
Waverunners so more OP than buggies!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:03 pm

I know call of duty is call of duty and im sure it will be a fun game, but how can you still have ghosts over battlefield 4? That was some amazing footage.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm

second that
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

Looks badass, but hell bf3 looks bad ass too. I think cod vs bf is a little silly argument there's to many differences to compare them. Bf4 does look like way better,but I see it as a pc game on a console and unless they fix the lobby system its a rent for me. But im not planning to get a xbone until may so I'll be way behind and will just rent or skip it
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Yeah, and they are not going to fix the lobby system. BF games are what they are. They a re bad ass games for up to 4 players (5 players now). Any party size larger than that is gonna play hell getting into the same game together.

I could be wrong. They may have fixed the whole party issue but from what I have seen, I doubt it. It still seems to be set up as "find your favorite server" type of deal from everything I have seen.

But I have learned to stop trying to change BF and just embrace it. It's such a good game I can forgive it's faults. I am going BF4 and know I will be happy.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:21 pm

at first yes the lobby system wasnt working right but only at first bf3 had the first dedicated severs and or rented severs for a console and its perfect know the game is a great game team based or lone wolf you just have understand ho the game works most people dont and get scared away , the servers on bf4 im sure will they be like the bf3 servers now running smoothly and perfect for game , no doing team chat or squad chat in game you find alot of randoms working for the object ive never once found some kid screaming into hes mic and had to mute him or any thing stupid , geting into a game is made easyier and they changed the lobby system to be more friendly for bf4 for groups of peoeple
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm

It's still not as easy as COD where you can take a party of 9 people and take them all with you into the same games easily.  I find getting in with a small group is smooth and easy.  Form a squad of 4 people and launch.  Easy.  Any more than that is doable but not very easy and you don't always get on the same team etc...  Searching for light populated servers etc...  It's just not as smooth and simple as COD so it will always be a little harder to get people to switch over.  With COD, you get your party together and press 1 button.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 pm

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Pretty sweet looking.  I need to start watching some of these big tourneys with the commentary cuz that just made the video that much better.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 am

Man, it just gets better.  That looked great.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:33 am

Levolution
This is what separates battlefield from other games.

Ok pick your jaw up off the floor.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down