Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3

4 posters

Go down

Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3 Empty Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3

Post by S7 OC Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:19 am

Josh this is for you get your crack on.

On September 3, evil will be reborn on console systems throughout the world with the release of Diablo® III on the PlayStation™ 3 and Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft. That's right, Diablo III will be unleashing hell on both Xbox 360 and PS3™ before summer's end, so lock in your preorders with your local retailer soon.
As an added bonus, all preorders of the Xbox 360 and PS3™ versions of Diablo III will include the exclusive Infernal Helm (in-game item only. . .though we have to admit it'd look pretty sharp IRL). Wearable at level 1, the Infernal Helm confers a +EXP bonus to help you whip your new PlayStation™ or Xbox® characters into shape. Plus, it looks sweet as hell on all five mortal heroes of Sanctuary—be it the Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Demon Hunter, or Monk. Keep in mind that the redeemable key for the Infernal Helm, which you will find in your preordered console copy of Diablo III on launch day, requires an Internet connection to be redeemed and cannot be transferred across platforms.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3 Empty Re: Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:49 am

I'm surprised this isn't a next gen launch title.

I was actually psuedo planning on picking this one up at launch of the new console. I'm not so sure I would want to pick it up for the 360.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3 Empty Re: Diablo crack 3 to Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 3

Post by S7 OC Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 am

If they are smart they will make next gen versions of it.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I'm surprised this isn't a next gen launch title.

I was actually psuedo planning on picking this one up at launch of the new console. I'm not so sure I would want to pick it up for the 360.

i think they will i know they have already talked about it to hit ps4 so since they confirmed xbox360 i think come E3 we will see it hit xb1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i hope i can port my stuff over XD and ill wait for it to hit xb1 as im not buying another 360 game
but i know alot of you will like it ...it has one hell of a story line and lvling with friends is always fun

fastest way to lvl use that inferno helm and hellfire ring to lvl 23 then buy cains set with hellfire ring (XP gear) and the bestest ruby you have in your helmet (as ruby's in a helmet slot are Xp) ooooo nooozzzz boost lvls
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:24 pm

I've been playing a bit more Diablo lately, but if I can't port over a character, I don't think I will go with the 360 version. If there is an Xbox One version, I'm sure I'll get it even if I can't port over a character.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:26 pm

im hoping thats why there are offering a XP boost lvl1 helmet it help speed up lvling so u can get to 60 with your pc buddys...

as we know Bliz never liked people lvling fast they tried nerfing it on the PC side all the time

but we shall see
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down