Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

+2
Xpert2010
OneBadHuskerFan
6 posters

Go down

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media Empty Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 pm

OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media Empty Re: Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 pm

That's interesting...
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media Empty Re: Microsoft Cancels E3 Post-Press Conference Roundtable with Media

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 pm

Meh, they haven't been able to give a straight answer about anything anyway. I just hope the presentation is good and informative. The answers will come in time. I just to see some good stuff and hopefully they will at least touch on some of the more important issues like how often it needs to connect online and used games.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 pm

all i want to see is halo 5
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Starting to sound like a witch hunt at this point. PS fan boys chasing MS trying to find a story where there is none. Cause heaven knows Sony has given as much information about the PS4 as possible. They've left nothing to the imagination. Rolling Eyes

Again no one has even seen this thing...not sure yet if it actually exists or not. But let's chase MS and ask why they've canceled the post media blitz. Maybe because they plan to answer all questions DURING the actual event.

A non-story.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:55 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Starting to sound like a witch hunt at this point. PS fan boys chasing MS trying to find a story where there is none. Cause heaven knows Sony has given as much information about the PS4 as possible. They've left nothing to the imagination. Rolling Eyes

Again no one has even seen this thing...not sure yet if it actually exists or not. But let's chase MS and ask why they've canceled the post media blitz. Maybe because they plan to answer all questions DURING the actual event.

A non-story.

If they answer all the questions during the event then it's all good, but if they don't AND they've cancelled the media conference then something is up.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Microsoft seems to be sewing the seeds of distrust as of late. Hopefully they'll touch base on all of the current issues that everyone wants answers for at E3. I'd be happy if they annouced three exclusive titles that appeal to my interest... and maybe a bit more about Kinect keeping an eye on me. lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:05 pm

or its all a plot to keep the world and gamers talking about them...

really how much have you heard about ps4 over XB1
ya its in a neg light much of which are rumors .... but come E3 if they come out cover most of the bases boom here is your games boom heres is EPIC LOOTS and XP's

i think if something like that happens all the QQ will stop and people will be like DAAAAAAMMMMMmm
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:... and maybe a bit more about Kinect keeping an eye on me. lol

S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:09 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:

i think if something like that happens all the QQ will stop and people will be like DAAAAAAMMMMMmm

I surely hope so. It's in my nature to be a pessimist so until MS proves otherwise that's how I'm leaning at this point.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:11 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:... and maybe a bit more about Kinect keeping an eye on me. lol

Holy sh1t that was excellent! Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Change my mind. Totally want Kinect now if it's going to do that. freakin\' AWESOME!!!
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Best part of that video above, I found this:

Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:19 pm

AtrumX wrote:Best part of that video above, I found this:

lol
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:22 pm

And now they are cancelling 1 on 1 interviews.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578534
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 pm

lol

Not sure it means anything but I do wonder if M$ is taking a course in how to poorly market an item/public image?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Makes sense. After all the post Xbox One reveal video confusion they probably want to keep a unified message and not have different execs quoted saying things differently, or saying something incorrect.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:34 pm

AtrumX wrote:Makes sense. After all the post Xbox One reveal video confusion they probably want to keep a unified message and not have different execs quoted saying things differently, or saying something incorrect.

Here's an idea. Be transparent and tell what the product actually does. CRAZY concept I know. Rolling Eyes
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
AtrumX wrote:Makes sense. After all the post Xbox One reveal video confusion they probably want to keep a unified message and not have different execs quoted saying things differently, or saying something incorrect.

Here's an idea. Be transparent and tell what the product actually does. CRAZY concept I know. Rolling Eyes

Lol, they tried that with the reveal but all their employees worded things differently so there was confusion and people crying about every little thing.

I think they're taking note of how Sony handled the PS4 launch. Do the launch event, then NO ONE says anything. That way there's no confusion or drama. Doesn't mean they are hiding anything or being sketchy, they're just trying to avoid misquotes and confusion.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Well, it probably helps if the execs actually know what the product is capable of and/or requires. Probably asking for too much there. I am sure this was put together at the last minute with almost no prep work. It would have been too much to ask for the people being interviewed to actually know what they were talking about.

Plus all those hard ball questions about used games and online connectivity. Who could have seen that coming? Or right, EVERYONE. Since those were the biggest articles on the biggest sites for MONTHS leading up to the reveal.

Weaksauce.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:45 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:

Lol, they tried that with the reveal but all their employees worded things differently so there was confusion and people crying about every little thing.

I think they're taking note of how Sony handled the PS4 launch. Do the launch event, then NO ONE says anything. That way there's no confusion or drama. Doesn't mean they are hiding anything or being sketchy, they're just trying to avoid misquotes and confusion.

The problem is there is already confusion and drama. Had they not said anything at all that would be one thing, but they screwed that up already.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:00 pm

Should have stuck to the cards.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:26 pm

I think we've all dealt with exec types at some point. Some of them are sharp and could breeze through an interview. There's always someone that says something stupid. Microsoft seems to have a whole team of people to say stupid sh!t in interviews lol.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down