Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMD vs Intel

3 posters

Go down

AMD vs Intel Empty AMD vs Intel

Post by Xpert2010 Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm

I've been thinking of building a new PC. Probably won't happen until the sometime near the new year. What are your opinions on AMD vs Intel? My current PC uses AMD and has worked really well for me for the past couple years. But I've had some friends say that I should go with Intel...
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

AMD vs Intel Empty Re: AMD vs Intel

Post by Atrum Wed May 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Overall performance will be similar. In my PC builds I've had more problems with AMD boards (which were resolved with an RMA) so that's not a big deal. I believe that at this point Intel is has a better price to performance ratio. They flip-flop every few years where one has better specs for less. Right now that's intel.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu May 16, 2013 4:26 pm

i normaly go for what i know and what i have never had a problem with

myself i love AMD atrum is right intel right now is the best power to price but i have found that AMD seems to last and work better for myself

my brother i bought him Intel when i had his pc made as that what him and alot of his wow friends seem to like

all and all i think Intel right now is your best buy as its the best out there for the price and they use less power XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down