Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Lost Planet 2 Demo

2 posters

Go down

New Lost Planet 2 Demo Empty New Lost Planet 2 Demo

Post by S7 Smack Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:11 am

Yup If you remember a while back we got our first demo of Lost Planet 2 with CO-OP this time around it will be a MP demo take a look at the details below as this is a game I can't wait to be released, also Capcom has announced it will come out 1 week earlier than expected the new release date is May 11th.

March 26, 2010 - Prepare to be blown away by the latest Lost Planet 2 demo coming your way next week on Xbox Live and the PlayStation Network. Get ready to grab some weapons, hop in a vital suit, and battle with 16 players in real time. Featuring the "Turbulent Jungle" map from the online versus mode, the new Lost Planet 2 demo will include full chat support and stat tracking. While the demo will be available publicly on April 21 for Xbox 360 and April 22 for PlayStation 3, Capcom's most avid fans will get a sneak preview of this demo beginning March 31 via community-distributed voucher codes for early access. Keep an eye out for the availability of early access codes coming your way!

Players who download and play the demo will be rewarded when they purchase the full retail version of Lost Planet 2 with immediate access to the Machine Gun SP which fires three round bursts.

Capcom is also pleased to announce that the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of Lost Planet 2 will now be hitting stores on Tuesday May 11 th, one week earlier than previously announced. A PC version is scheduled for release in Fall 2010.

For more information check out Capcom Unity at http://www.capcom-unity.com/
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

New Lost Planet 2 Demo Empty Re: New Lost Planet 2 Demo

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:47 am

hopefully it does not suck like the last one did

fight one boss for like 20mins !!!! woot
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 pm

Lol yea that was a teaser and a half I can't wait for the full product I demo lik that I know it's a tool to make you want the d@mn thing but sheesh let me enjoy it a bit longer. But with the stat tracking and the bonus of an in game weapon for the real game for DL'ing the demo is Win no preorder just DL the Demo.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down