Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Spotlight Knight Owl

Go down

S7 Spotlight Knight Owl Empty S7 Spotlight Knight Owl

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:22 am

SECTION 1: Bio

Name: Nick

Hometown: St. Peters MO

Status (children if any): 0

Employment (if any): I am a manager at Cecil Whittakers Pizzeria. Cecils is like an italian restaurant that serves St. Louis style thin crust pizza. I started working here 15 years ago as a dishwasher and have moved up over the years and now am second in charge of the store.

School: I went to college at St. Louis University and the local community college.

SECTION 2: Interview

What’s your favorite video game ever and why?

Wow what a question. There have been so many good games over the years but one game that sticks out the most to me would be Golden Axe. Golden Axe was my favorite game to play at the arcade. We used to have an arcade called Alladins near my house growing up and I can remember begging my mom to take my brothers and I to the arcade when we had days off of school. My brothers would always run around playing all the different games while I stood at the Golden Axe stand up arcade game and played that one game until I ran out of tokens.

See the full Spotlight here - https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t5503-s7-spotlight-knight-owl
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down