Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2

+2
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
6 posters

Go down

S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 pm

S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2

It’s all downhill from here! We have officially passed the halfway point of the season. There are only 4 more events are left in the season and thing are about to get really crazy. As the season continues things get a lot faster and more and more craziness will abound. We are stepping up in classes every Tourney and things are starting to get real interesting. You better be sure you are ready or you are going to find yourself in a tight spot. B-Class is the start of the genuinely fast classes.

Last week’s C-Class Tourney was once again a great night of racing. Those of you who have not made it to these Tourneys are really missing out. We have a great time and some amazing races. We had a very clean night of racing, accept for Atrum’s random barrel rolls into the outfield and the occasional car crippling teleport. I am pretty sure his Ninja mod was on the fritz, or someone was finally able to burn his house down? Xpert was laughing especially hard so I would keep an eye on him going forward. I don’t trust that guy. Going forward I expect to see a fantastic showdown in B-Class. I know Apex is already prepping and should be ready to take 1st place overall for the first time this season. I can’t wait to see how it all goes down!

Forza News -

This week was the first week I was really able to walk away with the 1st place title with a clean sweep in every event. To be fair I put in a TON of time for this Tourney and was more prepared than ever. In contrast, Apex had technical problems all week leading up to the Tourney and raced in a car he built 1 hour before the race. And Atrum has the singles worst example of Forza lag I have ever seen. Between the two of them, I was able to take the gold for the night followed by Apex in 2nd and Atrum in 3rd. I hope to see a better competition with next week’s B-Class.

Up next was Xpert who finished uncontested in 4th due to Kenny dropping out early on. While uneventful for Xpert, it did some serious help in his season standings, passing Kenny for 4th place overall. The rest of the season should be very fun to watch unfold between these two. The race going on right behind Xpert proved to be the real jewel of the night. Pharaoh and Puppet battled it out all night and ended up being tied at the end of 7 races! That is right, Puppet and Pharaoh were tied for 5th and both received 5th place points for the night. OC came in 7th and Kenny took last place due to dropping out early. The 5th place tie proved to be a big boost as Pharaoh further secured his lead and Puppet managed to pass OC for the overall standings. And all three now pass Coolhand who has missed the last few events.

We had a good bit of shuffling in the overall standings this week. Overall Season Standings are as follows...

Interseptor 120
Lickwid Apex 96
Atrum 85
Xpert 66
Dovahkiin 60
Pharaoh 40
Puppet 36
OC 34
Coolhand 26
Glock 21
Tipton 9

What will happen next week? Can American Muscle continue to dominate the races with raw power or will higher handling finally come into play? Furthermore can American Muscle or Hyper Handling hope to compete with the REAL sports cars from Europe and Japan. These aren’t little underpowered cars we are talking about anymore. We are finally getting into the faster cars and the B-Class proves to be very interesting. It should be very exciting to see where this season takes us.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, without further delay, I am proud to present the S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2. We are in it now and there is no turning back! I hope you guys have been taking notes cause sh1t just got real. B-Class is no joke and it’s only going to get faster from here. You better pick a car and get racing. You are going to need more time on the track to really get a feel for the cars as they get faster and faster. The good news is that more and more cars are available. Including some of your favorite cars from real life. Pick a winning and get tuning/testing. Drivers will have till Wednesday, December 19 to build, tune and test their cars at which point we will meet up and see who has what it takes to win. Get a solid car and start practicing those tracks!

The rules are pretty simple and as follows:

This is a Championship Tourney so the event will be 7 races.

Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Time: Racing starts at 9:30pm sharp Eastern Time
Car Class: B-Class
Damage: Simulation
Collisions: Always On
Starting Grid: Random
Tracks: Random - Player based
# of Races: 7
# of Laps: TBD(depending on track length)

S7 Members ONLY!

The winner will be decided by points base on where you finish each track. The person with the most points will be the F4 C-Class Champion for Season 2.

*You will also earn points towards our Overall Season Standing.

PRIZES:
Official Trophy
All participants will earn 1 entry into the GRAND PRIZE drawing at the end of the season.
(the more events you make it to the more entries you get)

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Sadly, I'm probably done for the season. I'm pretty sure I'll miss the next event (due to lack of prep time with the baby coming) and most likely I'll have the same issue with the A class event. If I miss two events I'll probably be too far behind in season points to catch up so I'll probably cut my losses.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2 Empty Re: S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:43 am

These races have been really fun. I wish I could put time into this game other than these biweekly tournaments, but I'd rather dedicate free time I have to other games. I'll need to make sure I get on sometime to get some B Class vehicles ready because I didn't have enough time to do so after the C class tournament.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:35 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Sadly, I'm probably done for the season. I'm pretty sure I'll miss the next event (due to lack of prep time with the baby coming) and most likely I'll have the same issue with the A class event. If I miss two events I'll probably be too far behind in season points to catch up so I'll probably cut my losses.

I feel the real life excuses. Don't sweat it. If you get time great but otherwise don't worry about it. However, as far as "cutting your losses", don't do that. You might not win but that is not the only reason to race. It's a great distraction from the normal MP games we all play and we have a blast on race night. Not to mention that we are having a Grand Prize drawing at the end of the season. Every time you show up for an event you get an additional entry in the drawing. All kinds of good stuff is going to be given away so the more chances to win the better.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 am

Puppet, I have extra cars tuned. I'll have a couple waiting for you, just in case the stars align and you can make it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:00 pm

We'll see how things are going. If I get time I'll probably poach from the garage but it will all depend.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Just a reminder during this busy time of year. The B-Class Tourney is tomorrow (12/19/12). I have been a little stressed lately so I am looking forward to a good night of fun. I hope to see you all there.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I've been running around trying to get prepared for this wedding. I look forward to getting a break. Tomorrow might be the last night I have some time for a few weeks..
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Still unsure as to whether or not I'll be there. On top of the baby I have a raging toothache. I'm getting the root canal tomorrow but I've been so doped up recently to manage the pain that I feel like I have narcolepsy. I'm leaning towards missing the tourney but we'll see what happens.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:08 am

Hope you can make it puppet!
I should be there. The wife's been having some contractions for the past couple days though... so if a baby comes I'll obviously miss.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:10 am

You guys can always have more babies. Season 2 B-Class Tourney's only happen once. Get your priorities straight. Laughing
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:27 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:You guys can always have more babies. Season 2 B-Class Tourney's only happen once. Get your priorities straight. Laughing

Says the man who already has all his babies! Hater! Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Bought the wife 2 boxes of chocolates and dropped them off on my lunch today. Attendance has been guaranteed.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Nice!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:21 pm

I will also have Season 2 prize info posted up soon in another thread. I have been working on stuff all day today and have some pretty cool stuff lined up for the end of the Season. Stay tuned...
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Turns out I won't make it tonight. God, I can't wait until we finish w/ this wedding. Life revolves around it right now, smh.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

S7 Pharaoh wrote:Turns out I won't make it tonight. God, I can't wait until we finish w/ this wedding. Life revolves around it right now, smh.

Happy wife, happy life!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 am

Official results:

Interseptor 195
Atrum 186
Apex 148
Dovahkiin 125
Xpert 116
Ledoux 98

Official pic
S7R Forza 4 B-Class Tourney - Season 2 S2bclass_zps1747ae6c

que Wiggles...
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:27 am

Looks like I got beat by a cone... Snuck in there to take 5th place glory from me...
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:46 am

Lol, those cones come out of nowhere.

Thankfully my lag issues weren't as severe this time... I think. It may have just been that I got lucky and didn't have to deal with the entire pack teleporting. I should have had it this time. Interseptor was a lot slower than me on Tsukuba but I took a chance early on and we both spun out. Next time!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Close races are the best races.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down