Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game.

+4
DeadSockPuppet
S7 wonky
Atrum
S7 Zalacious
8 posters

Go down

Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game. Empty Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game.

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:17 pm

After some discussion with Wonky and clan leadership I have decided that it is time to retire BF3 asa supported game. This decision was made for a few reasons:

1. Many new games are coming out this season and retiring BF3 clears up room for new titles of which many members will be playing.

2. Though we still have a very active core group, over all activity in the game at the clan level is low. This is to be expected as this game has been out for about a year now.

3. Dropping BF3 as a supported title will not really change anything in the grand scheme of things. Myself and Wonky, along with a few others, will to continue to play at least till after new DLC stops releasing.

Though there will no longer be roll calls for BF3 I still encourage all the new memebers to continue to post in the general roll call at the beginning of each month. It has been fun playing new members Josh, Builder, and JP and I hope you guys remain in S7.

See you all on the field.

Z
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game. Empty Re: Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game.

Post by Atrum Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:17 pm

BF3 sure had a great run! I enjoyed the time I played with the group when it first came out. I was honestly amazed at how active it's been all this time. Great run, and spectacular job leading guys!

PS: We'll see you all on the new games coming out too I hope!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game. Empty Re: Battlefiled 3 will no longer be a supported a game.

Post by S7 wonky Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:09 pm

AtrumX wrote:BF3 sure had a great run! I enjoyed the time I played with the group when it first came out. I was honestly amazed at how active it's been all this time. Great run, and spectacular job leading guys!

it will still be active until they stop making dlc the next one comes out in dec and looks just as great as the last ones , game still has alot of core players and will be played for a while
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 pm

I need to get the last dlc with the vehicles and get some BF3 in sometime. Always had a great time with it and I haven't played in a while.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:47 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I need to get the last dlc with the vehicles and get some BF3 in sometime. Always had a great time with it and I haven't played in a while.

that dlc was alot of fun all of them have been great so far , always a great time
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 am

Part of the reason I stopped playing was because I didn't have the new maps. How often do you guys play on the original maps?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:56 am

S7 wonky wrote:
AtrumX wrote:BF3 sure had a great run! I enjoyed the time I played with the group when it first came out. I was honestly amazed at how active it's been all this time. Great run, and spectacular job leading guys!

it will still be active until they stop making dlc the next one comes out in dec and looks just as great as the last ones , game still has alot of core players and will be played for a while

Yup, I gathered that from Zalacious post. I don't doubt people will play it until the next BF comes out, that's how they've always been. I still play it on PC from time to time.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

had a good run thanks zal and wonky for keeping this game going so long

GG
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Part of the reason I stopped playing was because I didn't have the new maps. How often do you guys play on the original maps?

From what I remember Zals, Wonky and the BF3 faithful were usually willing to play whatever on whatever maps that would allow the most of us to play. All you'd have to do is let them know what maps you have and you'd probably be able to get some games in.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:54 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:Part of the reason I stopped playing was because I didn't have the new maps. How often do you guys play on the original maps?

From what I remember Zals, Wonky and the BF3 faithful were usually willing to play whatever on whatever maps that would allow the most of us to play. All you'd have to do is let them know what maps you have and you'd probably be able to get some games in.

sounds about right always up to play with friends
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by deepsouth06 Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Sad day. All i can say there were some fun times.
deepsouth06
deepsouth06
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : deepsouth06

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm

deepsouth06 wrote:Sad day. All i can say there were some fun times.
Yep but it isn't like we are going to stop playing. :-)
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:12 pm

S7 Zalacious wrote:
deepsouth06 wrote:Sad day. All i can say there were some fun times.
Yep but it isn't like we are going to stop playing. :-)

Like I said before, sometime I need to get back on there and play some on those new maps. I got the CQB ones and played a little wih randoms and had a blast but I haven't really been on since then.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:03 am

I'm trading some games in....BUT NOT THIS ONE!
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:47 pm

*Officially moved to the Retired Games Section
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down