Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be a game to watch out for

4 posters

Go down

This might be a game to watch out for Empty This might be a game to watch out for

Post by S7 Smack Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

I don;t know if any of you got to play Black on the last gen systems that game rocked only downfall there was no MP, hopefully this one will. Well the creator behind it is back at it again and even though it's not direct sequel it's definitely a game to look out for as the first was a great game. Here's the link read the story post up your thoughts on it.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/107/1077511p1.html
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

This might be a game to watch out for Empty Re: This might be a game to watch out for

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:34 am

Sounds interesting but I never played Black so I'm not sure how excited I should be. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see where it goes.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

This might be a game to watch out for Empty Re: This might be a game to watch out for

Post by S7 Zero Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 am

Yay! a sequel to the game that requires Way too many bullets to kill someone. Seriously, black 1 was Very bad for that. I don't know why they would make a sequel either. Black Was not anything new, overly impressive or special IMO. But hey, here is hoping they make a better game.
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Played Black. Not that great to me.

This one maybe better...
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down