Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS]

+3
Atrum
S7 wonky
S7 Vision67
7 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS] Empty End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS]

Post by S7 Vision67 Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Persistent campaign (Think Chrome Hounds), Streamlined RTS (No base building meta game, focus is on teamwork, role compliments and unit control).
Free to play model.
I perceive no pay to win problems, There is nothing that can be purchased by real money that can't also be purchased by in game wealth.
Site.

Here is TotalBiscuit vs Epic Meal Time in a exhibition match that was played Earlier today (Note: I'm just watching it myself as I'm writing this post, so I don't know if either team is any good lol.) [EDIT: After watching about 20 minutes of this, it's hilarious. Don't come in expecting any high level play, the TB Team is currently stomping the crap out of EMT]

I'm in the alpha testing and I love this game. If I get beta keys for the next Closed Beta test I'll see about handing them out to you people. You can also sign up on the site to see if you get in that way.

EDIT:

There are a bunch of beta keys being given away in this MMORPG.com contest. There seems to be tons left, and from what I've been hearing people who get these keys are also getting Alpha invites?

GOGOGO

Last edited by S7 Vision67 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 am; edited 2 times in total
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS] Empty Re: End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS]

Post by S7 wonky Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:35 pm

i was looking to get the beta but it timed out before i could get it , it looks pretty interesting
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS] Empty Re: End of Nations - Trion Worlds (Rift) MMO/RTS [BETA KEYS]

Post by Atrum Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Awesome, looks pretty fun. Definitely drop me an invite if you get some beta keys.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 am

Looks like a pretty neat game. Would be nice to see two evenly matched teams go at it to see some better combat but it seem like it's shaping up to be pretty good.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:24 am

There are a bunch of beta keys being given away in this MMORPG.com contest. There seems to be tons left, and from what I've been hearing people who get these keys are also getting Alpha invites?

GOGOGO
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 am

Thanks for the heads up on that. I'll probably pass because the wife and I both have this weekend off and I'm pretty sure that she's not going to let me play the beta of a computer game all weekend.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:15 am

I have a beta key for it...

Anyone whats to donate to the Eric and Casey Wedding Fund (or the Wiggles finally gets laid fund) and its yours Very Happy

FYI my key is for... the End of Nations™️ second closed beta weekend happening on:
August 3-5, 2012.
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:18 am

i r op in for the beta
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 am

Sweet, thanks vision. Found out I had an account from ages ago... and then subsequently discovered I was using some bizarre security questions that I can't figure out, so I made a new one.
Can't wait to try it out on the 3rd
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:25 pm

It isn't SC2... =/
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm

S7 Epic wrote:It isn't SC2... =/

You're not SC2
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

got a beta invt today going to DL the client and play it tomorrow
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down