Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60.

3 posters

Go down

No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60. Empty No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60.

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:24 am

Posted by a guy on the GR forums that hit 60 today...

I have got no respec token or the ability to move guns to either team. So is there a reson to level up to 60? Maybe if you want the credits to unlock more gun attachments but so far being level 60 has no benefit. I think it should change to have some respec token or moving 1 gun over like at level 50.

Just figured I'd mention it here so nobody tries to push to 60 for any reasons. Looks like 50 is still the level to receive these benefits.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60. Empty Re: No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60.

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 am

Makes since. Thanks for checking that out and posting up.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60. Empty Re: No respec token or weapon trade when hitting 60.

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 am

Yeah, that would be kinda weird to get a respec token and the ability to move a gun at 50 and then again at 60. Maybe as they add more DLC they'll continue to increase the level cap by like 10 or so until like 75 or 100. I could see a new respec token at either of those because of those.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down