Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the best concert performance you've ever been to?

+13
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
S7 SecurityGuy
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Zalacious
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 KnightOwl
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Epic
Atrum
BonzOmega
S7 Sticky
Reza WRX
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was the best concert performance you've ever been to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the best concert performance you've ever been to?

Post by Atrum Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

Thought I'd put a video a friend of mine recorded from that In Flames concert I went to this year.

Then this is Trivium at the same concert. Straight up terrible audio quality, but I was about 5 feet to the left of this guy.

Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

What was the best concert performance you've ever been to? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was the best concert performance you've ever been to?

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:51 pm

S7 SecurityGuy wrote:I saw Cheap Trick in Atl at the tabernacle and they freaking ROCKED for some old guys. Surrender live is awesome!

I agree that it's great live and they closed with "Want You to Want Me" which was great too. They were pretty good but I just wasn't as interested because I'm not too familiar with them.

Last edited by S7 SockPuppet on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Oh yeah I forgot the first time I saw RHCP they had Snoop Dogg open and that was bad ass - someone behind me kept passing a blunt Razz - that was much better than the one where Coldplay opened.

I saw Garth Brooks perform when he was doing his double-live album. He performed 5 nights in a row in Tulsa - great entertainer - only played #1s / hits, no "filler" tracks. Short cameo by Trischa Yearwood on a couple songs.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am

best concert ever?
Prince Rogers Nelson (or just the symbol).... no question!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum