Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATE Night GRFS Tourney this Firday June 22

+8
PhoenixAsh12
S7 Coolhand
Atrum
OneBadHuskerFan
Xpert2010
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LATE Night GRFS Tourney this Firday June 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: LATE Night GRFS Tourney this Firday June 22

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:

Probably just getting very unlucky.

No, not unlucky, it's basically how it goes with playing with randoms. I play a lot but would play a lot more if we had more people on when I'm on. It's gotten to the point that I'll just login to Live and check to see if people I know are playing and if not I'll just watch TV and check every once and a while to see if anybody has gotten on. I did play a lot with randoms on Friday evening just to work on getting a couple levels on my new Engineer and one on my Rifleman, but it was tough. I have to know going into it that I won't be on many decent teams. I consider myself very lucky when I get the rare random team win.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

LATE Night GRFS Tourney this Firday June 22 - Page 2 Empty Re: LATE Night GRFS Tourney this Firday June 22

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

I had good time during the tourney, here is the summery, sorry its late

team 1
atrumx
interseptor
darkagent
coolhand

team2
xpert
sockpuppt
onebadhuskerfan
droopy

we had knightowl bouncing around from team to team due to mister sandman took out kenny

match 1 = pipeline
team 1=316
team 2=315

match 2 = rig
team 1=222
team 2=443

match 3=cargo
team1= 449
team 2= 126

match 4= i forgot to write the map down

team 1 = 543
team 2 =126

team 1 wins 3 to 1, congrats and well played, i kinda choked bad the last match

atrumx won the bottle opener and coohad won a beer stein after xpert offered it back up
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Stacked team OP

And on my behalf, most people know of my condition, even Epic brought it up when we did the soccer challenge.

Narcolepsy OP
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:

Probably just getting very unlucky.

No, not unlucky, it's basically how it goes with playing with randoms. I play a lot but would play a lot more if we had more people on when I'm on. It's gotten to the point that I'll just login to Live and check to see if people I know are playing and if not I'll just watch TV and check every once and a while to see if anybody has gotten on. I did play a lot with randoms on Friday evening just to work on getting a couple levels on my new Engineer and one on my Rifleman, but it was tough. I have to know going into it that I won't be on many decent teams. I consider myself very lucky when I get the rare random team win.
I'm amazed by all the KDR camper randoms considering there is no leaderboard, no easy way to compare stats, and the almost sure-fire loss they receive for their "efforts." What I like most about the game is how, unlike CoD, a one-man-army cannot dominate a game. Teamwork = WIN!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 am

I played some matches with Husker about 3 days ago, and it was one of those games where you get paired with bad randoms and the other team is working together more. Some randoms continue to amaze me... One thing that bugged me the most (not related to randoms), is once certain objective was finished, I would be in the middle of a firefight. The next objective pops up and I'm givin the HVT, and not even a second after it gives it to me... i die. That happened so many times and we were saying that it should give some kind of warning before it gives you the HVT because you have no way of knowing what the next objective is going to be.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:47 pm

A warning would be nice. As it is now HVT is basically free points to the other team.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 am

AtrumX wrote:A warning would be nice. As it is now HVT is basically free points to the other team.
Isn't there a vaccine for HVT? Or at least a topical cream?
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am

Unfortunately once you get 'HVT' you basically just have to wait until you die. Crying or Very sad
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:32 am

AtrumX wrote:Unfortunately once you get 'HVT' you basically just have to wait until you die. Crying or Very sad

nope u just need ALOT of money just ask magic johnson awwwwww
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Yeah, and then you can spend waaaayyy too much money on a baseball team with a bunch of other knuckleheads.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 pm

AtrumX wrote:Unfortunately once you get 'HVT' you basically just have to wait until you die. Crying or Very sad

Actually, last night Sticky, Coolhand, Agent, Owl, and I managed to actually get the points for having our HVT infiltrate the enemy point, and we did it on one of the crappiest maps, Pipeline. We were pretty shocked when we got the points, but we did manage to do it, and the HVT worked by himself while the rest of us kept crashing into the other team like lemmings.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2