Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll )

+3
Xpert2010
PhoenixAsh12
S7 DROOPY
7 posters

Go down

When and What time (all times eastern)

Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_lcap18%Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_lcap73%Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_lcap9%Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_lcap0%Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_lcap0%Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) Empty Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll )

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

anybody down for a late night GRFS tourney

two day poll

rules and regs will be the SAME as the brakeout tourney unless somebody has a better idea or suggestions on ways to improve that structure

feel free to post your Ideas and or suggestions
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) Empty Re: Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll )

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:22 am

I voted for Friday at Midnight...it seems like a majority of the guys that play this game are on during this time allowing us to get a larger turn out.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll ) Empty Re: Late Night GRFS tourney this weekend ( with poll )

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

I'm for Friday at midnight
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 am

I can make a late night Tourney this weekend but Saturday works best for me. Kenny, Atrum, Epic and myself are having a Soccer match at 8-9pm of Friday. If the Tourney is on Friday, hopefully we can finish up in time for this.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 am

Dn that's a long ass soccer match
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 am

Soccer is OP! You are right, we should be done by then.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 pm

I'd prefer Friday midnight, that gives me time to get out of work and be home for a couple minutes before the tourney.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm

I should be able to make a Friday at midnight GRFS tourny, but I would also be down for some poker as an alternative.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Shouldn't take long at all for me and Epic to destroy InterKenny's (Kennyseptor?) hopes and dreams.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:01 pm

AtrumX wrote:Shouldn't take long at all for me and Epic to destroy InterKenny's (Kennyseptor?) hopes and dreams.

Is it going to be like real soccer? Where if one player slightly bumps into another, then there's two players rolling on the ground crying themselves a river? Just playin, have fun with your game... although I'd like to see the two soccer fanatics lose (Epum (Atric?)) Twisted Evil lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:
Is it going to be like real soccer? Where if one player slightly bumps into another, then there's two players rolling on the ground crying themselves a river? Just playin, have fun with your game... although I'd like to see the two soccer fanatics lose (Epum (Atric?)) Twisted Evil lol

Lol. Yeah, it's pretty much just like that. I think Atric works.

And we know you're just kidding Xpert, as you bumping in to either Epic or Myself in a soccer game would just be hilarious. Twisted Evil
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Xpert2010 wrote:

Lol. Yeah, it's pretty much just like that. I think Atric works.

And we know you're just kidding Xpert, as you bumping in to either Epic or Myself in a soccer game would just be hilarious. Twisted Evil

Yeah... I would be a mess. lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down