Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...

+10
S7 DROOPY
DerangeMaverick
S7 Epic
S7 Chippy
Xpert2010
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
S7 OC
S7 Wiggles1778
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...  - Page 3 Empty Re: E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...

Post by Atrum Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Yup, and I just like games that improve on what we have. All the menu's and upgrade systems and menus in general just look a lot more sophisticated than what games are putting out now. It's not the gameplay that has me excited there, but the UI.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...  - Page 3 Empty Re: E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 am

I think Watch Dogs is the game that I'm most intrigued by from this year. I'm a huge fan of Person of Interest (it's probably my current fav tv show next to GoT) and a game that's got the same concept at the show seems really awesome to me. Even if the graphics don't end up being as clean as the demo, if the concept is executed fairly well the game should be epic.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm not overly excited for Halo 4, but I will definitely get it. It's been a long time since I've played an actual Halo game (not including spin-offs), so I'll be looking forward to the changes that Halo 4 will bring. Most people in the clan probably don't like Halo because they can't keep their sights on a moving target long enough that takes more than two bullets to take down Rolling Eyes .

I may get the new Splinter Cell and Watch Dogs. For Splinter Cell, my choice would mainly depend on how the muliplayer looks. Watch Dogs looks very fun, but it would be cool if there was a mutiplayer free-roam where you could raise bridges to screw over the other players in your game and such.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:43 pm

AtrumX wrote:

Spectacular.

f#ck yes!!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:46 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
AtrumX wrote:

Spectacular.

f#ck yes!!!!

Like you are ever going to play anything ever again. Diablo 3 owns your soul.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:52 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
Like you are ever going to play anything ever again. Diablo 3 owns your soul.

if anything has ever owned my soul more then diablo it has been Halo !!!!!!!
already have the CE paid off and ready to go =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:I may get the new Splinter Cell and Watch Dogs. For Splinter Cell, my choice would mainly depend on how the muliplayer looks. Watch Dogs looks very fun, but it would be cool if there was a mutiplayer free-roam where you could raise bridges to screw over the other players in your game and such.

Would be fun to have some epic Splinter Cell times again.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Meh, CS:GO will be out, who gives a f#ck about other games...?
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:43 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Meh, CS:GO will be out, who gives a f#ck about other games...?

meh, other games will be out, who gives a f#ck about CS:GO Very Happy
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Yea, Epic. Let Xpert tell us what we should like and put everything else down. Then again, all those things will be come to popular to like in the future, and we will be fanboys and put down anyhow Rolling Eyes

I'm seriously looking forward to CS:GO, and might take a break from COD and D3 to play it a lot.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Yea, Epic. Let Xpert tell us what we should like and put everything else down. Then again, all those things will be come to popular to like in the future, and we will be fanboys and put down anyhow Rolling Eyes

I'm seriously looking forward to CS:GO, and might take a break from COD and D3 to play it a lot.

~mrmiller

Standard Xpert.
CS: Go should be a blast.
Sure, not really fair to compare it to the big titles but it will be fun. Poker is a blast and it's just an arcade game.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:Yea, Epic. Let Xpert tell us what we should like and put everything else down. Then again, all those things will be come to popular to like in the future, and we will be fanboys and put down anyhow Rolling Eyes

Now now. I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't like... except when the topic involves Call of Duty *shudders*. More like Call of Milking.

AtrumX wrote:
Standard Xpert.
CS: Go should be a blast.
Sure, not really fair to compare it to the big titles but it will be fun. Poker is a blast and it's just an arcade game.

lol, I'm mostly messing around. Getting into arguements over games is fun Very Happy. I has nothing against counter strike, just not sure if it will be a buy right away for me because I'd rather play other games.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 am

When getting into "arguments" and constantly putting other people’s ideas down is fun, you need to check your priorities.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:42 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:When getting into "arguments" and constantly putting other people’s ideas down is fun, you need to check your priorities.

To be fair you got really defensive over CS:GO, really fast. Xpert isn't interested in an Arcade game coming out and jokingly made fun of Epics comment (and really xpert made more sense. Arcade game < Real game)
No reason to get bent out of shape over it.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:43 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:When getting into "arguments" and constantly putting other people’s ideas down is fun, you need to check your priorities.

~mrmiller

Jeez, trying to make me feel bad Sad . Not bashing people's ideas, I'm bashing the games. I have the right to my own opinion about videogames.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:

Jeez, trying to make me feel bad Sad . Not bashing people's ideas, I'm bashing the games. I have the right to my own opinion about videogames.

so do I, and everyone else, I didn't say anything about COD, I was just pointing out My opinion on the Halo games and not claiming why clanmates don't like it, or which is better. And I don't think mrmillers comment had anything to do with CS:GO, It was more directed towards Xperts joy of creating drama over peoples opinions, IMO look at some of his comments that may or may have not been needed.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:10 pm

E3 2012 - Wiggles & his exclusive coverage...  - Page 3 3576-objection
I don't see it as creating drama. When people were saying 'GTA will be sweet', I was just saying that I really see no difference between the GTA's other than performance boost and multiplayer in GTA4, and that I don't see it as being the game that it's hyped to be. Even interceptor said himself that he didn't think that GTA5 would show much difference compared to GTA4. And then my comment to you about playing CoD was basically saying the fact that CoD is the same thing every year as opposed to Halo, which doesn't have yearly releases.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I was just pointing out the trend about the constant put down of COD (which was even in the last post), and then on to GTA, then to CS. Then to top it off with one of those "Getting into arguements over games is fun" for me type posts rubs me the wrong way. In text people do not always get intent or inflection, so I'm basically saying that you might want to cool it a bit. I'm as easy going as anyone, and if it's aggravating me, it's probably pissing someone else completely off.

As far as the E3 went, I thought this was going to be Nintendo’s big day, but I’m not sure the buzz picked up much more for the Wii U. And if people are not crazy about the Wii U, what does the Xbox Tablet/Glass have to offer for Microsoft?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 pm

If I had to pick a press conference that was the best, it would probably be Ubisoft.
Microsoft's was better this year because it wasn't completely about Kinect anymore, but it wasn't that great. The whole glass thing being introduced seemed like a real let down on the conference.
Nintendo seemed like it dominated the past few years, but not so much this year... Mario needs to take a break.
Didn't pay attention to Sony because I don't own a playstation.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah Nintendo really dropped the ball. It was their year to lose and I think the y did just that. Failed to give any real details about the WiiU. No pricing, no release date and only a few decent games were revealed. No big talk about why game would be better on the WiiU and most of the games announced were big game from last year. Batman? Mass Effect 3? Great games but by the time the actual console comes out they will be last years hits. What does that say for the future? Nintendo really failed this year if you ask me.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:Didn't pay attention to Sony because I don't own a playstation.

Sony had a pretty good conference. They focused on games for the most part and had some good showings. 'The Last of Us' looks amazing and 'Beyond: Two Souls' also looks very good. Both original IP's and Sony Exclusives. As far as the big 3, I would say Sony won this year. In terms of all conferences, I would also agree the Ubisoft had the strongest showing overall.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Yeah Nintendo really dropped the ball. It was their year to lose and I think the y did just that. Failed to give any real details about the WiiU. No pricing, no release date and only a few decent games were revealed. No big talk about why game would be better on the WiiU and most of the games announced were big game from last year. Batman? Mass Effect 3? Great games but by the time the actual console comes out they will be last years hits. What does that say for the future? Nintendo really failed this year if you ask me.

When I saw that they were going to release games such as Mass Effect 3 on the WiiU, I was thinking... yeah... I'm pretty sure that most people that have wanted to play that game when it first came out on systems such as Xbox, PS3, and PC... then they probably will have played it by the time the WiiU is out... and nobody will buy it. I was sort of expecting Nintendo to steal the show by revealing some new, neat stuff about the WiiU. It really seemed like there was no difference from when they first talked about the WiiU last year except that gave a small game line-up... which I guess shows that the system is more powerful, but it seems like it's way too late for it. By the time the WiiU is out, Sony and Microsoft will have released a new console and Nintendo will be at the bottom of the leaderboard.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Watched them all, I thought Microsoft did great. I was hoping from more from Sony. I've been considering picking up a PS3 if they had any games that especially caught my eye. Just didn't do it for me.
Nintendo... failed. They needed to get hype this year. If MS and Sony even announce the name of their console next year, they'll blow Nintendo out of the water. So not a strong showing this year, and both MS and Sony have a sure-fire way to have a stronger showing in future shows.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

AtrumX wrote:Watched them all, I thought Microsoft did great. I was hoping from more from Sony. I've been considering picking up a PS3 if they had any games that especially caught my eye. Just didn't do it for me.
Nintendo... failed. They needed to get hype this year. If MS and Sony even announce the name of their console next year, they'll blow Nintendo out of the water. So not a strong showing this year, and both MS and Sony have a sure-fire way to have a stronger showing in future shows.

Were you watching the same press conference?

Microsoft = 'KINECT, KINECT, KINECT, EA, SEQUELS!'

Sony = 'Nobody mention PS Move, Look we have a book thing! Potentially cool new IP! Smash Bro's rip-off.'

Nintendo - 'Real controller - no real games. Here's some WiiU stuff and a video of a family'.

The real winner of E3 was PC gaming.

Now, to address CS:GO. There are 'real' games coming out? Like what? sh1tty FPS's that you only buy for the semi-decent MP? I fail to see how paying $15 for the most successful MP game of all time (f#ck Quake) is not appealing - unless you're just angry that it isn't on a golden, diamond-coated disc, like it deserves to be.

We played the absolute sh1t out of the original. Like 6+ hours a day, 7 days a week. I think the only reason Halo 2 tempted us away was because of the clan support and the fact that CS was only (realistically) 5 players per team.

Only the people that were around for BBF CS know how truly fun it is. It puts CoD to shame. PC CS is a different experience. The closest thing I have come to a Console CS experience since has been Chromehounds and to some extent, GRAW.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

hush Epic, putting down games isn't allowed No

If CS:GO comes out in August from what I'm seeing... Then I may get it depending on if I'm still happy with Guild Wars 2 when it releases, Ghost Recon, and Diablo 3. Because nothing else looks like it will release until the holidays and beyond. Also, Chromehounds, best Xbox game ever. Agreed. They need to make another.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next