Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 trading items in game

3 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

D3 trading items in game Empty D3 trading items in game

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu May 17, 2012 8:39 am

I haven't played any multi yet, as I'm trying to do the first run singe so I can take my time talking to the villages and watching the cinamatics. My question is- can we still trade items in game? Gan I drop somethign for someone else to pick up and so on? I was readig that not everyone in the game will see the same loot drop from the creatures, so I was unsure how that would work on the trades. Plus with the auction house, I wouldn't put it past Blizz to make eveyone use it only.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

D3 trading items in game Empty Re: D3 trading items in game

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu May 17, 2012 8:43 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:I haven't played any multi yet, as I'm trying to do the first run singe so I can take my time talking to the villages and watching the cinamatics. My question is- can we still trade items in game? Gan I drop somethign for someone else to pick up and so on? I was readig that not everyone in the game will see the same loot drop from the creatures, so I was unsure how that would work on the trades. Plus with the auction house, I wouldn't put it past Blizz to make eveyone use it only.

~mrmiller

anything you have on you.... if you're in a game with another person you can drop and let them pick it up.... KP did it for me a bunch yesterday
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by BonzOmega Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 pm

I've rolled a monk...and gotta say he's pretty OP when paired with the Templar....only lvl 21 tho...taking my time as well...not even halfway thru Act 2 yet lol
BonzOmega
BonzOmega
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : BonzOmega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down