Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss

+7
S7 Coolhand
S7 Chippy
DeadSockPuppet
S7 OC
S7 Glock
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss Empty New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:33 pm

OK, so one of our very own is finally growing up and getting a big boy job. They grow up so fast don't they? LOL! But seriously, after several years of education Epic (aka England's finest pimp) has got himself a real job. The problem with that is that Epic is from England. While in college he could make the time difference work but now he has to get up and work a full day so staying up all night during the week is no longer a possibility. This creates a real problem for his continued participation is Forza. Since Epic has been with us and very active in Forza for several years I would like to talk about switching our Official Forza night to one on the weekend. He is a loyal and active member and I would hate to lose him if we don't have to. At the same time, I don't want to lose anyone else either...

So, the question is, Can we make a weekend date for Forza work for everybody? Friday and Saturday nights are really the only options available for Epic. But does this work for you? Does anyone have a problem making a weekend game night. Traditionally we don't schedule game night for the weekends because several people are usually out and about on the weekends. I want to hear from everybody on this. If we change, we are not likely to change again any time soon.

So speak up now and lets get this discussion going. This is a team game and we need to come to a group consensus.

Last edited by S7 Interseptor on Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss Empty Re: New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 pm

I'll get us started. Either day works for me most of the year. Fridays are a little better on average but right now we are just starting Baseball with my kids. I will have Friday night games for the next 2-3 months. After that my Fridays pretty open. I can make Saturdays work if needed.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss Empty Re: New Forza Night - Everyone Please Read and Discuss

Post by Atrum Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Are we thinking same time just different day? I could probably make it work for friday. Saturday I'm usually more busy so I would be much less reliable.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I would assume that we would leave the time alone if possible. 8:30pm start time.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 pm

If u r looking for a weekend night. Sunday is the only night that works for me
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:57 pm

For me the weekends nights are fine but I tend to be out and about till around 9-10 is so the 8:30 most of the time probably wouldn't work for me.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:56 pm

Until I become a store manager or get a different job, I will continue to work a mix of 1st/2nd/3rd shift and a mix of weekday/weekend shifts. I'd probably be about 50/50 on either Friday or Saturday. I'd also be good with either keeping the same time or shooting for a later time. Like I said, my attendance won't necessarily be consistent until one of the two things above happens.

Also, my wife works every other Saturday and if we were to race on the Friday before her Saturday or the night of her Saturday I'd be more likely to race (she works like a 12 hr day starting at either 4 or 5 am) since she's usually in bed by 8 or 9pm on both the Friday and Saturday.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Friday sounds good to me I'm free..Saturday's I'm usually out with family or friends Sunday also works for me as well so Friday or Sunday I will be able to make it
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Friday nights are fine - Saturday nights are hit-or-miss as I sometimes have soccer games late on Saturday.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:01 am

just a thought.... wasnt this the reason for like Late Night Series in Forza 3...

Thursday FCS Racing
and Weekend LNS Racing

(which on that note, I would be all for bringing back the LNS if its on my weekend off of course... I would enjoy defending my title)
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:28 am

I like that wiggles.

On a side note did the B class tournament happen??
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

AtrumX wrote:I like that wiggles.

On a side note did the B class tournament happen??

Nope. Check the B-Class Tourney thread. Moved back.

As for Late night on the weekends? I don't know. We are looking at doing this for Epic so late night is even harder for him. I think he is looking at doing it at the regular time. Maybe just a Weekend Series?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I could probably go a little later but honestly, my interest in a Late Night Rules series is almost non-existent - Unless it was a stock series or something like that. I'm basically just waiting for CS:GO and when that is out there are only 3 gaming priorities that will be able to compete for my attention.

1) Clan Special Events
2) Forza Championship
3) Starcraft 2

If it's not possible for me to make the Forza stuff, then I'm fine as I'd rather see it continue to do well, than suffer on my account, so whatever works best. If I can make stuff, then I will, if not, no biggy.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

What about a Weekend Series, Epic? Same rules as the normal series? Just on the weekends if changing the date doesn't work out?

Back on topic... After looking over this thread it seems as Fridays work best for everybody so far. The only exception seems to be Glock so far and I will talk to him as soon as I can to see if there is anything that we can work out. That aside,

Would anyone have a problem with Fridays @ 9:30pm eastern?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:What about a Weekend Series, Epic? Same rules as the normal series? Just on the weekends if changing the date doesn't work out?

Back on topic... After looking over this thread it seems as Fridays work best for everybody so far. The only exception seems to be Glock so far and I will talk to him as soon as I can to see if there is anything that we can work out. That aside,

yeah i would be 50/50 at best... Casey and I tend to leave Fridays as soon as she gets out of work... since i only really see her every other week
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:47 pm

I'm good with that. Like I said, my availability is pretty much the same no matter what night since my schedule is all over the place.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:What about a Weekend Series, Epic? Same rules as the normal series? Just on the weekends if changing the date doesn't work out?

yeah i would be 50/50 at best... Casey and I tend to leave Fridays as soon as she gets out of work... since i only really see her every other week

Yes, but if it was every other Friday (and it fell on the correct Friday) you would be able to make it, right?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lickwid Apex Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm a little late to the party here, but I'm good for either night.
Lickwid Apex
Lickwid Apex
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Lickwid Apex

http://barbosasworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:

Yes, but if it was every other Friday (and it fell on the correct Friday) you would be able to make it, right?

negative... on the "correct" Friday i would be 50/50 at best...

Thursday nights (the ones that i'm off) are PERFECT for me... Casey works Friday so I can play til whenever no problem.... normally we do something Friday night OR we leave early Saturday mornings... so Fridays suck...

being that we only have every other weekend, we have to make use of them.... especially planning a wedding and all..
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 pm

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
Thursday nights (the ones that i'm off) are PERFECT for me...
Didn't see you on last Thursday. Did we get off track a week? (pun fully intended)
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

I think you guys should keep it on a Thursday. I'll make it whenever I can...BUT

Official CS:GO day will be a Friday or Saturday...or both. f#ck Wiggles' plans, he'd only hold us back.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:19 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
Thursday nights (the ones that i'm off) are PERFECT for me...
Didn't see you on last Thursday. Did we get off track a week? (pun fully intended)

I could have been there... i saw 4 people online at like 815 and said f#ck it... i was tired and went to bed
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Sadly guys starting next week I will be working nights again due to the lack of people quitting so they need me back on nights. I'm a little bummed on this myself but I can't do much. I was hoping if we can reconsider changing the nights to like Sunday or even late Friday night I get off at 11. Also I won't be able to make the AClass on may 10. However this thurs I still will be able to do race but will be my last.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Bummer chippy Sad do you think you will get to go back to days in the summer?
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm

I dont know that would be nice but at this point I really can't say it's up to my bosses. I'm just upset this had to happen. Im praying to get it back.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next