Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husband on Craigs list..

4 posters

Go down

Husband on Craigs list.. Empty Husband on Craigs list..

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am

I am sure you guys have seen this by now but if you haven't here it is anyway.

Guys, be careful how involved you get with this season's awesome crop of video games. Your wife may try to sell you off.

The happy couple (Photo credit: ABC News)
Kyle Baddley learned this the hard way earlier this month, when his wife Alyse got frustrated by his constant Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 playing and offered him up to the highest bidder on Craigslist.

"I am selling my 22 year old husband," the ad read. "He enjoys eating and playing video games all day. Easy to maintain, just feed and water every 3-5 hours. You must have Internet and space for gaming. Got tired of waiting so free to good home. If acceptable replacement is offered will trade."

The ad, of course, was a joke. But that didn't stop people from replying.

One woman offered to retrain him. Another guy said he was willing to trade spots with Kyle, noting that he was both house-trained and preferred books to games.

"We didn't think we would get any responses at all, but we've gotten so many," Alyse said. "Someone even offered a blue bag of Skittles."

Some people, though, took it a bit too seriously. One person suggested she use the free time to go out on her own, while others wrote that they were concerned about Alyse's relationship with her husband.

Among the unconcerned was Kyle's mother. She not only encouraged Alyse to run the ad, she helped her write it.

Kyle, it seems, has learned his lesson and has pulled back a bit from his Modern Warfare 3 playtime. His father notes that the couple is headed to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with Kyle's sister.

Kyle's taking it in good humor -- but he points out for the record that his wife was in line with him when the game went on sale.

"I love my wife," he says. "She supported me when I got the game. We stayed until midnight to get the game when it first came out. It's just funny."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/23/utah-woman-puts-video-game-obsessed-husband-up-for-sale-on-craigslist/
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Husband on Craigs list.. Empty Re: Husband on Craigs list..

Post by Atrum Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 am

Lol that is great. I'm sure they find it hilarious it's gotten so much press.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Hmmm, I'm surprised that Craig's List doesn't have a policy against human trafficking. Oh well, it is true that you can sell anything there. Maybe I can sell my job or my diploma and the complimentary debt that comes with it.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:10 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Hmmm, I'm surprised that Craig's List doesn't have a policy against human trafficking. Oh well, it is true that you can sell anything there. Maybe I can sell my job or my diploma and the complimentary debt that comes with it.

Adopting orphans and then putting them on Craigslist is a great way to supplement one's income.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down