Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE SKYRIM!!!

+9
S7 Zalacious
S7 Sticky
S7 Panzer
S7 Riff Raff
DeadSockPuppet
S7 mrmiller
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Interseptor
S7 Epic
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I HAVE SKYRIM!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I HAVE SKYRIM!!!

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Well even if it is lvl 80 that sill leaves like 170 perks un-filled. All I am saying is you definately need to be sure what path you want to take. And you can't max everything out, period. Can you max out a few different ones? Yes. Can you put some into everything? Yes. But if you spread out too thin you may find yourself wishing you maxed some of the perks out and left others alone. Always best to specialize first and then fill in others once you have a feel for what you like.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:16 pm

You don't always need every perk in a tree - for instance with blacksmithing you don't need to do all the light armors and heavy armors, just pick a side and get it up to dragon armor. I hear what you're saying, but there are plenty of perks to build a branch in most every tree. I won't be putting anything into locksmith and probably not into speech either. I easily persuade and intimidate without perks there, and all but master locks are doable. I put one into sneak and regret it since I can now cast muffle and invisible. The damage bonuses in that tree are tempting though. I don't have any spent on any weapons either, but considering doing either 1h or 2h.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:14 pm

Lockpicking is easy too, if you keep some equipment that gives you +% to easier lockpick, then equip it before going for the master lock. Also, buy every lockpick you see. But I do want to rank up the tree to grab the better items from chests perks.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Never bought a pick and have 99+ now, I don't see the perks are needed.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:Incorrect, I think. Whative read is you continue getting perks as you level past 50 up to 70 or 80. I'm I'm the 40s now so I will confirm this soon, bit others have confirmed it on other boards. I checked before veering off from just straight mage. I can now own as hack n slash, archer, and destruction mage.

Any official word on the Skill Perk cap? I assume you are over lvl 50 now, I would love to know as I am getting close to 40.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 pm

There is no "set" cap, but with different skill trees and 10 skill levels to one character level, level 80 is about the max you can achieve.

I'm at 39 myself, and doubt I'll ever get much higher than the 50's as there are going to be some skills I will never level up much.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:33 pm

So you definitely continue to receive perks after lvl 50? I think I am going to be good either way but I was curious and can't find anything definitive on the wiki sites.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2