Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To trade or not to trade that is the question?

5 posters

Go down

To trade or not to trade that is the question? Empty To trade or not to trade that is the question?

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am

First HEY IM STILL LIVING AND BREATHING SO HI!!!!! life has a been a lot of hectic lately sry for my absenteeism hopefully i can be back for a while now...

next thng.....gamestop has 50% trade in bonus toward the purchase of select games IE MW3 but all I have avalible or want to trade is halo reach(6 bucks) and ODST(2.50) but I also have gears 3 and if i trade that in automatic 30 dollar store credit....I plan on finishing the game this weekend but idk if i should trade it in or not...I have black ops also but dont know if that should go seeing its kind of its own flavor of cod.....HELP!!! >_<
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

To trade or not to trade that is the question? Empty Re: To trade or not to trade that is the question?

Post by Atrum Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 pm

If you trade in 3 games worth more than I believe $2 you get an extra $10 in store credit. I it was me I'd keep how and trade in cod. Really, who played WaW after MW2 came out?
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

To trade or not to trade that is the question? Empty Re: To trade or not to trade that is the question?

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:58 pm

Trade ODST for sure, terrible game. Is keep Gears since it is an active clan game. $6 wouldn't be enough for me to part with Reach, but do what you have to to get MW3.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Make sure that you prestige in Blops, if you're close, before you trade it in to MW3 shop token.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 pm

I have prestieged in black ops what is there an extra thing with MW3 if you already have?
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:56 pm

well also with reach I beta tested that format change and then microsoft gave me a code for a digital copy so I have two copies of the game itself
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 pm

i would trade it in
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 pm

I think thats what im going to do as well after i beat the game tonight or tomorrow only reservation i have I havent found all the cog tags or media through out the game but i can get the game at a later date down the road bc I REALLY REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY WANT MW3.......DID I MENTION I REALLY WANTED IT????
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

Check this link, it's to the post on the MW3 Bank. You get tokens for every prestige you have from all the previous COD games and you can use them for unlocking assorted items in the MW3 Shop:

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t3459-mw3-prestige-bank-video

Hope this helps answer the question.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down