Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardened Edition Sold Out From....

+8
DerangeMaverick
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 mrmiller
Atrum
PhoenixAsh12
S7 Sticky
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Wiggles1778
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hardened Edition Sold Out From.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardened Edition Sold Out From....

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:25 pm

That's where you put on your unimpressed face and start making demands until they bow down and make all right for you. I feel sorry for people in customer service that have to deal with me when I'm mad because I'm a TERRIBLE customer. Which is odd since I'm a retail manager and hate to deal with those people. Meh.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Hardened Edition Sold Out From.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardened Edition Sold Out From....

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Picked mine up at noon today- they only had 12 Hardened editions left, so I would have been p!ssed if I would have missed out after reserving so long ago and paying it off early.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:52 pm

I was concerned about that at the GameStop I got mine from. I was way late getting there and they had stopped giving out numbers by the time I got there so I had to go way to the end and wait for all the people with numbers before I could get mine. The guy working the door seemed concerned and kept checking to make sure that those of us without numbers had pre-ordered it. Anyway, I got mine so I didn't care what happened to the rest of those kids. Meh.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:03 am

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:I'm skipping this game completely. I'll be on battlefield and skyrim
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 pm

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:I'm skipping this game completely. I'll be on battlefield and skyrim

...until you didn't and you caved and were playing with a bunch of us last night.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2