Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

+11
DerangeMaverick
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
Shuntentatsu
S7 wonky
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Tried both of the Gamer Fuels. I'm not a fan of the red one but the green one tastes like Hawaiian Punch pop. Already started my bottle cap collection to acquire that 24hrs of double xp.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks - Page 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 promotion offers free XP with snacks

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 pm

I didn't have time for lunch today, and worked well into the lunch hour. When I got a break I ran down to the convenience store and picked up a Mtn. Dew and back of Doritos. +45 points! Normally I would have picked up a fountain drink (probably Mtn. Dew anyhow, but in a cup with ice) and a candy bar, so their promotion is working on suckers like me. LOL.

~mrmiller

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah, I'm not usually a Dew guy but the green one is pretty good so I'm willing to bite the bullet for the double XP.

12pks should be arriving in my store today so I should be good for Tuesday.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:19 pm

had to bust that flamers bubble(not you sticky Razz) but if he would have went and read the official rules you can only occur 24hrs max of double xp time and its 15 mins of time per cap which is 96 bottles of dew that a freaking lot or you get double time if you use a code from the doritos and the dew bottle and enter them at the same time but after you hit 24 hrs of xp time your cut off and you can only get entries for the prize drawings so no it wont ruin the game....

edit: and now going back through i see my post is completely irrelevant as miller has alreadly pointed the same exact thing out a few posts earlier i FAIL at forum life.......
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 am

I can't find it now but I posted somewhere that when I max out my time that I'll start offering up my codes on the Forum to whomever wants them.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

Well, I got bit by an error in the system. I had 2 caps and 2 chip bags. I entered a cap and bag, and was rewarded with the 15 extra min. Then went back in and entered the other paid, but got an error. After the error I tried again, and was only rewarded the 30 min total, and not the extra 15. Not a big deal really, but disappointing.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:15 pm

The site has been kinda jacked today, probably because Pepsi/Frito-Lay is too retarded to realize that something like this needs to have a dedicated server, since it's linked to what will probably be the game of the year.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:22 pm

People are trying to get all their Double XP in so they can be the first one on their friends list to prestige for +1 E-peen.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:People are trying to get all their Double XP in so they can be the first one on their friends list to prestige for +1 E-peen.

~mrmiller

I kinda figured this would happen so that's why I've been entering them as I go. I've only got like three codes that I haven't entered yet, but I would like to be able to check my trades and see if I was able to complete any of my card sets.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Buknakyd Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 am

Are the doritos bags marked with something about modern warfare?

Buknakyd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : Buknakyd

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:50 am

Yes. They have the same "XP" marking as the Mtn. Dew.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Buknakyd Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Well I don't even drink soda and look at what this marketing program has done, its pulled me in. I'm drinking a diet mtn dew as i type. (raises can in air-"d@mn you marketing gurus!")

All the stores within a mile rad of me only had diet mtn dew with the MW3 logo. Everything else was just regular packaging. What's up with that? Did they already sell out? I can't believe they are behind the ball on this.

Buknakyd
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

GamerTag : Buknakyd

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Buknakyd wrote:All the stores within a mile rad of me only had diet mtn dew with the MW3 logo. Everything else was just regular packaging. What's up with that? Did they already sell out? I can't believe they are behind the ball on this.

That sucks, I made sure that the Walgreens I work for was fully stocked. I started talking to our Pespi rep in like August/September to plan for this and then I bought enough in advance to keep me stocked.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2