Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order

+4
DeadSockPuppet
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
S7 Zalacious
8 posters

Go down

Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order Empty Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=382565

collectors addition bought.

Woo Hooo!
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order Empty Re: Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 pm

epic win might need to also get the collectors
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order Empty Re: Star Wars The Old Repbulic now available for pre-order

Post by S7 OC Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:26 pm

@ Sticky yeah and stop playing WOW

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

i have been playing wow !!! not buy choice helping my brother power boost a char to 85=)

but that and working 49 hours a week leaves little time to play
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Fantastic... and it only took like what... 4 yrs, 5yrs?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Nutz, I guess I didn't realize it was gonna be like WOW or EverCrack where you have to pay to play. I guess that makes sense, but it still sux.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:05 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Nutz, I guess I didn't realize it was gonna be like WOW or EverCrack where you have to pay to play. I guess that makes sense, but it still sux.

Been stated for ages that it is going to be an MMO, not sure where you got the idea that it would be free to play but I understand your frustration. I just hope they offer a lifetime sub option.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm going to recorder this even tho I don't have a pc good enough to play it yet. Gonna build one around this game. Hoping to get my wide to switch from WoW.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:40 pm

That's going to be a tough battle. From my experience if someone is really in to an MMO other MMO's always seem worse even if everything about them is better. It's because they don't have a history with the new game. Gotta make it extremely fun or she'll get bored.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Been stated for ages that it is going to be an MMO, not sure where you got the idea that it would be free to play but I understand your frustration. I just hope they offer a lifetime sub option.

I have been avoiding reading material on the game for ages because I've been so frustrated that it was taking forever to come out. I probably saw that somewhere and just forgot. We'll see if I end up getting it, but it will probably be a no because I'm never willing to put the money into building a gaming machine that will actually play the games I want to play.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm sure I'll play this game way too much.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I always wanted to get into SWG because I heard about how much absolute fun it was when the old BBF-PC guys would talk about it, and from reading their forum it sounded epic.

I kind of hope that I can get into this game, and it would be NICE to get away from WoW. I wanted to jump into Rift, but I dropped it after some time for some reasons.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah ill be into this game from day one.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:47 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:

I have been avoiding reading material on the game for ages because I've been so frustrated that it was taking forever to come out. I probably saw that somewhere and just forgot. We'll see if I end up getting it, but it will probably be a no because I'm never willing to put the money into building a gaming machine that will actually play the games I want to play.

The most up to date recommended or minimum specs are:

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better

Operating System:

Windows XP or later

RAM:

Windows XP: 1.5GB RAM
Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB RAM
Note: PCs using a built-in graphical chipset are recommended to have 2GB of RAM.

Video Card:

Star Wars: The Old Republic requires a video card that has a minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM as well as support for Shader 3.0 or better. Examples include:

ATI X1800 or better
nVidia 7800 or better
Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better

DVD-ROM drive - 8x speed or better (required for installation from physical editions only)

Internet connection required to play.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down