Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Forza 3 B-Class Tourney - Season 3

+7
S7 Glock
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Sticky
S7 Epic
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Interseptor
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

S7 Forza 3 B-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 B-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by S7 Epic Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Awesome race. Congrats to Wiggles on another tourney win and congrats to OC for his first tourney podium!

Pretty happy with my results too, possibly could have had a 1st and a few more 2nd/3rds but I was sloppy in places and it cost me.

1 x 2nd
3 x 3rd
3 x 4th
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

S7 Forza 3 B-Class Tourney - Season 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: S7 Forza 3 B-Class Tourney - Season 3

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 am

Nice...way to represent the "Pony crowd" too!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah, I had some bad luck early on but still had a great time and some close races. Good stuff guys and congratz to Wiggles.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 am

Congrats to Wiggles. That was a great time and I'm just glad that I didn't have to rock the donut. I'm pretty sure that I need to put in a ton more hours in Forza, because I think I had only raced 2 of those tracks before. I also had some issues with lag and getting clipped by "nobody" (although I would have finished last in both of those races anyway).

Also, I need to work on my tuning a ton. My cars netted me 1 point in 6 races and I was able to get 1 point with a stock car from my garage (and both of those points came because OC was torn up and I managed to keep my car on the track enough to stay ahead of him).

Overall, I had a great time and I hope that I didn't ruin anyone's races (sorry for rear ending you in that last race Glock) and I look forward to the next tourney.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:40 pm

puppet send me a message or chat invite if you see me on XBL. I can give you a basic rundown on tuning so you can take any car and have it atleast decent without even needing to test drive. For the past few seasons I've built and tuned most of my cars in about 10-15 minutes before the tourney started lol
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Yeah, don't know what happened on Fujimi Kaido, other than you went into the back of me whilst I was on the racing line. Definitely didn't cut you off, or at least i didn't intend to, anybody watched the reply? Was probably just lag.

Speaking of which, Glock's lag on Sidewinder was ridiculous. I've never seen it as weird as that. Did think it was odd that he dropped off so much though, especially considering my engine was toast.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 pm

AtrumX wrote:puppet send me a message or chat invite if you see me on XBL. I can give you a basic rundown on tuning so you can take any car and have it atleast decent without even needing to test drive. For the past few seasons I've built and tuned most of my cars in about 10-15 minutes before the tourney started lol

I'll keep that in mind. I currently use ForzaDroid on my phone and it seems to mirror the tuning I get from the couple of calculators I tried online. I'm not sure if that's actually a good thing, but at least my tuning is consistent.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:21 pm

That's usually a good starting point. You kind of just find out what you like with time. I always buy (mostly) the same upgrades, and then do them same basic tuning to get a decent car. If it's something I want to try to set a good leaderboard time with then I spend forever tweaking it and testing on mugello club, because I know I can race that and get within about .5s of my best time 9/10 times.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am

Yeah, I use Mugello Club to test and tweak my cars too. I might actually start switching to Mugello Full, so that I can set the gears to max out at the end of the straightaway and for the extra practice with the additional turns that are a little more difficult.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3