Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon.com Tech/electrionics trade in win

2 posters

Go down

Amazon.com Tech/electrionics trade in win Empty Amazon.com Tech/electrionics trade in win

Post by S7 OC Mon May 23, 2011 1:38 pm

So recently Amazon has started to accept tech/electronics trade ins. So I check it out for my old iphone 3g that has been sitting on my desk since June when I got my iphone 4. So I decide to trade it in they would give me $116 for a phone in good condition. I sent it Last Wed. They got it Friday and today I got an e-mail saying they processed it and are giving me the price for an iphone 3g in great condition for $153. The money is credited to your Amazon account wich for me is great I am always buying stuff from Amazon. Now with a credit of $153 I am going to buy a Astro wireless Mix amp to hook my Steelseires 5xb's up to my Razer Onza and get some better sound/Control from. $153 for a paper weight sitting on my desk epic win.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Amazon.com Tech/electrionics trade in win Empty Re: Amazon.com Tech/electrionics trade in win

Post by S7 Sticky Mon May 23, 2011 1:55 pm

that epic freakin\' win for something you never use anymore man
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down