Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homefront clan matches anyone? 4-16 player teams

2 posters

Go down

Homefront clan matches anyone? 4-16 player teams Empty Homefront clan matches anyone? 4-16 player teams

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm setting us up for the Homefront Team Ladder on Gamebattles.net. Please let me know if you would like to be on the roster. With the potential teams being so large, I hope everyone that has the game will consider this. I know personally in a 4v4 game I feel like my skills (or lack thereof) will hold the team back, but as you increase the team size my impact will be lessened and my team play rewarded. What I'm trying to say is if you don't normally play clan matches this might be a good chance for you to play at the competitive level without worrying that you aren't 1337 enough.

Looks like there are 20 active teams so far - a good number since we will be able to get matches but also have a good chance of being competitive.
Gamebattles allows teams of 4-16 in matches, so lets get everyone involved and have some fun!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Homefront clan matches anyone? 4-16 player teams Empty Re: Homefront clan matches anyone? 4-16 player teams

Post by S7 KnightOwl Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:46 am

put me on the list my profile name is knightowl
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down