Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!!

+12
S7 Epic
S7 Hellogiraffe
Atrum
S7 Coolhand
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 KnightOwl
S7 Panzer
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
PhoenixAsh12
S7 DROOPY
S7 Interseptor
16 posters

Go down

NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!! Empty NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!!

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!! Empty Re: NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!!

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 pm

man that looks badddddasssssssssss
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!! Empty Re: NEW Skyrim Trailer (Gameplay footage)!!!

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Yeah just watched it. I'm actually pretty excited for this and this usually isn't the kind of game I'm interested in, but this looks way to intriguing to pass up
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:42 pm

That looks sick .

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:41 pm

I will be getting Nov. 11th! WIN.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Literally can't wait. I have watched the trailer like 10 times! Not been this excited for a game in a long time. 11-11-11!!!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Too many good games this year. Really, last year there were not a ton of games I just had to have. There were several I wanted to play, but not many I just felt the need to rush out and get right away. Already this year is going to be full of big titles.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah this game looks epic I can't wait to pick it up on release day
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 am

I played elder scrolls IV breifly and just couldnt get into the game. For me it was too slow at first and the graphics wherent that great. Based on the videos I have seen posted on the forums im thinking about giving it another try. Now granted it doesnt release till november and I probably wont go rush out and pick it up on launch day, it does look like a good game.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:02 am

Yeah, looks good...guess I know what I'm getting in Nov. LOL
Nice!!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 am

WOW! Oblivion was great but this looks even better. I'm getting it for sure 11.11.11
I loved the open world feel of Oblivion - there's something cool about being able to jump around and go wherever on the terrain. Great post - thanks!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:16 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:WOW! Oblivion was great but this looks even better. I'm getting it for sure 11.11.11
I loved the open world feel of Oblivion - there's something cool about being able to jump around and go wherever on the terrain. Great post - thanks!

Yea, and that is the fear I got from the Dragon Age 2 demo. Looks like you are stuck in some defined paths, and you most likely can't farm monsters either. I've about beat Fallout to death and need a new RPG, so I might still get DA2, but will get Skyrim for sure!

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 am

I hope they make it more like Morrowind in some ways. Oblivion was super amazing but having a bigger world and some mosters that DON'T scale with you would be great. I loved being pwned in an area for a long time, then coming back after 100+ hours of gameplay and 1 hitting everything, but still not be able to kill everything.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:48 am

I would like to see that too. They kind of did that with New Vegas too. There were some areas you had to stay out of until you were strong enough. I much prefer it that way. The creature leveling in Oblivion is the one thing I would change about that game.

But hell, if Skyrim turns out to be exactly like Oblivion I am still gonna be stoked. I absolutely loved Oblivion and I can't wait till Skyrim.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:21 pm

One good point about the creature leveling was it put a lot of stress on you to level your character effectively. You could gimp yourself if you weren't careful - I like that since it made it more important how you built up. Can't just hack and slash forever or get hung up doing just one thing or you get punished on your +level stats. In DA it seemed like I was always overpowered even on Nightmare diff.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

AtrumX wrote:I hope they make it more like Morrowind in some ways. Oblivion was super amazing but having a bigger world and some mosters that DON'T scale with you would be great. I loved being pwned in an area for a long time, then coming back after 100+ hours of gameplay and 1 hitting everything, but still not be able to kill everything.

A hope it's a lot more like Morrowind in many ways. Even though I loved Oblivion, it seemed like one step forward and three steps back compared to Morrowind. I miss mark and recall and silt striders rather than the fast travel, levitation, customized spells, much deeper enchantment....the list really goes on and on.

No matter what, I'm gonna be sitting outside of Gamestop on 11-10-11 hours before release.
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 pm

I hope that the arena is less limiting this time. Furthermore, i'd rather fight one harder opponent, than multiple crap ones.

Also, in an ideal world...LESS DUNGEONS!!! I like varied locations, not a bunch of dungeons with the same old textures. It'd be nice to fight in the open more too...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Agreed. I still watch Morrowind speedrun videos lol. Also, Daggerfall had SO many endings, it would be cool to have multiple endings that are very different. Would make the many playthroughs I'll be doing even better.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Glock Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:03 am

I know I'm late to the party, but it looks cool, but it needs a lot more polish... graphics don't seem like that big of an upgrade from Oblivion.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

If it was exactly like oblivion with new characters and quests, I would be happy too. I liked Oblivion that much! I really liked Morrowind too. Still, I would like to see some updating, and I'm just saying if they go the Fallout 3/Fallout Vegas route I'll still be buying and perfectly satisfied.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Well its a whole new engine so will be better than fallout to new vegas
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Had to scroll too much
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Luchiano Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:46 pm

This is going to be so freaking awesome....... I can't wait.

Lucky Luchiano

GamerTag : Lucky Luchiano

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm

waiting....

is it out yet!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down