Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Insomniac Thread

+29
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 wonky
S7 Big M Easy
S7 KnightOwl
Shuntentatsu
S7 SecurityGuy
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 Panzer
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 OC
S7 DROOPY
S7 Smack
S7 Jwriter
S7 Nate
S7 Coolhand
S7 Zero
superron21
S7 Vision67
S7 Epic
S7 mrmiller
S7 Zalacious
Floodsfire
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 MCampbell
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Sticky
33 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Insomniac Thread

Post by S7 Epic Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 pm

It shouldn't be....

SC2.

Btw, really loving that Tower Defense game that's at the top of the custom's right now. Didn't have that on the EU server and it's a really well made mod.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:09 pm

what is it called?
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 pm

I don't have the NA client installed on my Mac so I can't check right now but if you click join game, it's usually top 2 and is something to do with tower defense.

Anyway, back to me. Graduated today in Lincoln Cathedral.

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 Lincoln_Cathedral_from_the_Castle_east_gate_-_geograph.org.uk_-_134106

Then, the graduation reception was in Lincoln Castle grounds...pretty sweet.

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 Lincoln_Castle_Entrance-BAnew

Can't see there being many places better, in the world, to graduate. A 1000 year old cathedral where Kings have fought and shaped history, plus, the castle where the magna carta was/is housed - the birthplace of law and democracy as we know it. Pretty impressive, huh?

So, to celebrate, went out, got drunk, now for some reason, i've decided to stay up and watch the SC2 EG Masters Cup and drink a lot more vodka... -_-* Gonna be fun in the morning, lol.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Decided to wait and do a summary post.
Went to Identity Festival at the Gorge Amphitheater this past weekend. Got there 10pm friday night and there were around 15,000 people camping at the time. We were middle of the crowd for arrivals. Everyone was amped to be there so ever 10 yards there was a party with dubstep, DNB, etc blasting.
Had one of our friends spend the night with security and end up on a first name basis (we heard a lot of 'Hey Devin! Having a better day' for the whole even from security) Got to sleep around 5:30am.
The next day we lined up about an hour before gates opened at 1. They had it setup with the massive main stage in the gorge, the Big Dim Mak stage near the entrance, and a small 'Advent' stage to the side. I went straight to the advent since the big stages didnt have anyone good for a while. Great choice as the DJ there was remixing Pendulum, who I am borderline obsessed with.
I wore my Nyan Cat shirt which was hilarious at first because I didn't go more than a minute without someone singing the song, saying sweet shirt, or asking to take a picture with me. By 10pm it was no longer so funny, just a bit tiring.
Ended up getting separated from the group and being front center pit for Datsik who was way better than I thought he'd be. Best part here is they let the 30 or so people from the front on to the stage to rave and I was one of them.
Lots of awesome bands after that, Rockstar had a tent with misters and free rockstars. Couldnt bring them out of the tent so drank way too many there. Ended up jumping back and forth between the two main stages (a decent hike) for most of the night until Rusko who was great. Went back in to the Pit for Kaskade who was the closer. One of the staff recognized my friend Devin and let us both in to the 'VIP Pit' so when the 30,000 people all came for the end of the night we were again front center pit.
Raging parties again that night and then a 7 hour drive home. Very epic trip. I would advise anyone that has Identity come near them next year to attend.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:43 pm

I have that happen with quite a few of my fancy dress outfits. Namely, sound reactive pumpkin t-shirt I wore for Halloween. Awesome for meeting girls, like a prop.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:10 am

MineCraft.

Endermen.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

And I was afraid of Creepers before? Endermen are REALLY scary.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah dude I just played about 5 hours of minecraft today here are some pictures of a cavern I found on my single player game

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 2011-09-18_132715

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 2011-09-18_132711

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 2011-09-18_132704

Also I had a math test on Friday that I smoked, so I'm excited to attend my math class tomorrow and see how I did.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 am

So I was trying to install Debian on my laptop about 2 days ago and had the pleasure of having no clue what I was doing. In the process I managed to erase my entire hard drive losing windows and all files included. I saved all files under "C:\user\troy". That was about 220 GB of information and I lost about 180 GB of downloaded programs, games, videos, music excreta. All in all it took me two tries to successfully install windows with all the dell.com drivers I need for my alienware computer to run correctly. The only problem I have right now is my light up keyboard doesn't turn off after my computer is off, I have to hold down the power button to turn them off. Other then that It was a fun experience and I learned a lot of information. The big lesson I learn though was to create a partition on my hard drive for a separate OS so this will never happen again. O and also for some reason my 1 TB hard drive is split up into two 465 GB drives with one small drive talking up 100 MB of space but only holding 16 MB of information. I expect Debian is on that 100 MB of partition and I'm going deleting that volume if you know what I mean.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 am

If you know what I mean.

Spent the last four hours on Reddit. Didn't even realize it was four hours.

Excuse me while I ninja some sleep before work.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:19 am

S7 Panzer wrote:So I was trying to install Debian on my laptop about 2 days ago and had the pleasure of having no clue what I was doing. In the process I managed to erase my entire hard drive losing windows and all files included. I saved all files under "C:\user\troy". That was about 220 GB of information and I lost about 180 GB of downloaded programs, games, videos, music excreta. All in all it took me two tries to successfully install windows with all the dell.com drivers I need for my alienware computer to run correctly. The only problem I have right now is my light up keyboard doesn't turn off after my computer is off, I have to hold down the power button to turn them off. Other then that It was a fun experience and I learned a lot of information. The big lesson I learn though was to create a partition on my hard drive for a separate OS so this will never happen again. O and also for some reason my 1 TB hard drive is split up into two 465 GB drives with one small drive talking up 100 MB of space but only holding 16 MB of information. I expect Debian is on that 100 MB of partition and I'm going deleting that volume if you know what I mean.
LOL, dude Debian is KING!
Step one, before you start installing a UNIX/Linux based OS or anything other than Windows--find a friend that knows what it's supposed to do. The intro for Debian, Mint, RedHat and others ask you if you'd like to install on the entire HDD. Apparently you said yes....then spent the next 3-4 hours freaking out because it did what you asked. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile...thanks for that!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 am

Lol panzer that is hilarious. Sad, but hilarious. Was there a specific reason you were going to try out Debian?

On a side note: Seaver and I finished Gears 3 last night. It was amazing. Now to find people playing on casual that I can hide behind while playing on Insane.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 am

Spent the past couple hours trolling through the SWTOR wiki.

I've kept myself in a blackout from any news or media regarding anything having to do with SWTOR up until this point. I hadn't seen a single video, I hadn't read about any classes, factions, zones, planets, etc. The more I read now, the more intrigued I become.

My major concern is end game PvE. If it can satisfy me there, then I think I'll be okay.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 am

After playing the SWTOR beta for 9 solid hours today, I've decided it's something I'm totally digging. The whole experience is only going to get better when I have people to play with consistently.

And Flashpoints? HOLY f#ck THEY ARE COOL.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:26 am

Still awake at 6:26am.

Help.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:20 am

Dug up some dirt on Mr. Dartwuffy.

Joined some gaming group called DB Gaming.
His Xbox 360 profile says
Would people stop inviting me to parties when I have barely logged on. I am not going to sit in a party with someone who is going to be quiet and not talk or talk about pointless things I don't care about

On the application:
Any Previous Clans (Names Only): none

Looking for a clan where k/d don't matter. I love playing objective based games. While I am not the best player I do my best to support the clan and will do anything it takes to win.

(LOL YEAH OKAY YOU TRYHARD BADDIE)

Man, I wish I could have played with this kid, I would have freakin\' destroyed his ego flat.

In relevant Insomnia news:
Remember that Tutoring job I got? Still going strong, loving it. Had my first "higher" level math tutoring session today for Trig. I'm so tired of tutoring people who can't multiply and need help with Algebra. I don't mean it in a totally bad way: you came in for help and it's commendable that you're seeking it. But I jump at the chance to teach something that's more stimulating than "And then you distribute the coefficient across the terms and simplify" "...What? O_O".

Been browsing reddit for the past few hours because I don't have any games that I'm really into right now. Don't want to play WoW, SWTOR beta ended, so did the BF3 Beta*, can't afford Orcs Must Die, I can only play so much League of Legends, Don't feel like getting my poop pushed in on SC2.

I guess that leaves... minecraft and Grim Fandango? OH WAIT I just remembered I installed Disc World on my computer a month ago. Let me break that baby out. ^_^

Also, I'm hungry. Reminder to myself: Go pick up some more ramen, udon, and steak from the store on saturday. (Yay payday)
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:50 am

Just finish writing my second english 102 essay. I hate english so much dumb busy work. Other then that I wrote the essay while watching The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 am

Just got home after a night out.

Went bar hopping for a friend's birthday, he just turned 21. I left my car at the park-and-ride for the subway at the end of the line, took the train into downtown, had dinner and drinks. Went to another bar, with gourmet sausages and all manner of Belgian and German beer on tap. Then went to a karaoke bar and drank some more and did the karaoke thing. Went back to the first bar for more drinks, and then realize that by that time the buses and the trains had stopped running.

Crap.

We had to hike through downtown, through sketchy streets, back the way we came. Luckily we had a guy with us who lived some miles away from that last bar we were at, so he managed to give us a ride to the end of the line to pick up my car.

The worst part was not so much the hiking, but being in the sketchy part of town with my girlfriend, a stoned guy, and a drunk guy, both were friends of the friend whose birthday it was. I was afraid that they wouldn't be any good in a fight since we were treking through two gang territories. And of course, didn't want anything to happen to my girlfriend since she wouldn't be good in a fight either.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 am

Sounds like you had an eventful night.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:33 am

332Am and about 1 hour late to work =)
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:14 am

It's 8:12 am. I haven't slept yet. I'm about to go to sleep right now.

Finished the quest line for Imperial Agent on SWTOR. d@mn this game is so good, and the story is as good as any RPG i've ever played. Took me 144 hours to get to this point, and I still have 2/3 of a level left before I hit 50.

So sleepy, time for bed? Yes.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 am

well I'm doing my normal troll the imgur forums and I found this jem.

The Official Insomniac Thread - Page 19 92KvB
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:56 am

view the image in a new window so you can see the whole thing unforunatly our forum cuts images off and doesn't resize them to fit

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 am

S7 OC wrote:view the image in a new window so you can see the whole thing unforunatly our forum cuts images off and doesn't resize them to fit

Or just click here.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 am

Right click image, paste in browser. Its all good though the main message got through.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:53 am

You're taking nerd humor to a new level Panzer.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next