Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Insomniac Thread

+29
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 wonky
S7 Big M Easy
S7 KnightOwl
Shuntentatsu
S7 SecurityGuy
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 Panzer
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 OC
S7 DROOPY
S7 Smack
S7 Jwriter
S7 Nate
S7 Coolhand
S7 Zero
superron21
S7 Vision67
S7 Epic
S7 mrmiller
S7 Zalacious
Floodsfire
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 MCampbell
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Sticky
33 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Official Insomniac Thread Empty The Official Insomniac Thread

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:13 am

dam you work fast man !!!!!

so 1212 my time still up talking to the noob in my party .... you know who you are
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

The Official Insomniac Thread Empty Re: The Official Insomniac Thread

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 am

S7 Sticky wrote:still up talking to the noob in my party .... you know who you are

But Tico isn't online....or is he just showing offline?
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:21 am

lol na the noob asleep
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 am

02:49EST Going to play some MLB2K10 (demo) LOL
Glad you started this one again, miss your crazy late night stories of the hill behind your house, giving crazy ladies rides, etc.
Those stories made me LOL for real...
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:02:49EST Going to play some MLB2K10 (demo) LOL
Glad you started this one again, miss your crazy late night stories of the hill behind your house, giving crazy ladies rides, etc.
Those stories made me LOL for real...

I'm glad they amused you, because they scared the crap outta me The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_lol
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 am

1:21am mnt
zak is the biggest noob in the world
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 am

Haha Sticky nice job changing your bday on the BBF site The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_lol
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:04 am

Does working til 8am count?

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:05 am

S7 MCampbell wrote:Does working til 8am count?

Of course!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 am

05:10am, just getting off after an 8hrs. straight, non-stop MLB 2K10 demo ride...LOL (I have witnesses)...LOL

It game me TWO back-to-back night games!!!!
The game looks amazing at night.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:54 am

7:52 am here been up since yesterday went to work at 1800 hrs got off at 0300ish...about to go to sleep and wake up for the Laker game lol.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 pm

7:20 pm- Sitting at computer after an enjoyable weekend of MW2 with S7 members
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 am

02:42EST Klown was here, but now he's gone....to bed
LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:44 am

Watching free HD episodes of the orginal Star Trek series when I shold be bed but I need more Shatner!!!!!!
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 am

THUND3R rolled through now he's gone! 2:28 am
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 am

S7 Zalacious wrote:Watching free HD episodes of the orginal Star Trek series when I shold be bed but I need more Shatner!!!!!!

Where are you watching these at?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:10 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 Zalacious wrote:Watching free HD episodes of the orginal Star Trek series when I shold be bed but I need more Shatner!!!!!!

Where are you watching these at?

~mrmiller

http://www.fancast.com/tv/Star-Trek/96413/full-episodes

Enjoy. While a lot them are beyond chesse, there sooo many gems in there. I must have watched 8 or 9 of them last night. Oh and they might not be real HD but quality is d@mn good.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:17 pm

Well, it's about 4:15am, just woke and not feeling that tired. I have a lecture at 9am though, Game design, not sure what we're doing, probably looking at how board games work or something sh1t since the main teacher seems to have found himself a ponytailed replacement so he can just go and drink coffee in his office.

Checked my email though and found a nice surprise - I snagged a copy of CS for the Xbox on eBay! Should be here by the weekend, w00t! Hopefully get a few games in.

Anyway, guess I should attempt getting back to sleep. Don't want to be tired tomorrow. Lots of work to do...*sigh*
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 am

9am Class in the morning. I have homework to do for it. I've been sitting here at my desk for 3 hours with the books and my notebook out in front of me, and instead I've used that time to read webcomics.

This is not good.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by superron21 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:39 am

Someone said something about someone giving some crazy women a ride earlier. I have a story that I want to share and it happened around this time in the morning. It was more about 2 am but I wanted OJ from Giant Eagle, and I was coming back home when a lady at the bar did the hitch hike sign. I was 20 or 21, she was pretty hot, so I stopped. She needed a ride back to a horrible neighborhood in Cleveland, and I said sure.

She was drunker than a skunk, and she offered me sex or some sort of gesture like it, and I was kinda shy back then, and I declined. She was 33, and mostly I don't care for chicks over 20 something. Well, I took her to her house, of which she asked if I could take her to her mothers. I waited for what seemed like eternity. Couple of her friends came over and asked me about why I was waiting for her, I said to take her to her mothers house. They told me the girl was a prostitute, and that I should just go on home. I did, and the best part? After she offered sex and I turned it down, she started talking about God because of the country song that was on the radio. Everytime I drink OJ, I think of that time and laugh.
superron21
superron21
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : superron21

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Vision67 Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:03 am

stayed up reading web comic archives for Questionable Content.

I'm so totally not going to be able to wake up for class.
S7 Vision67
S7 Vision67
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Loose LL Change

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 am

Up all night studying for a Psychology exam, ironically reading about the adverse effects of sleep disorders The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_lol

S7 Epic wrote:Checked my email though and found a nice surprise - I snagged a copy of CS for the Xbox on eBay! Should be here by the weekend, w00t! Hopefully get a few games in.

Hell yeah! Hit me up on MSN anytime you wanna play The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_twisted

superron21 wrote:Someone said something about someone giving some crazy women a ride
earlier.

My post from the old forums:

OMFG I'm still a lil shakey so it is pretty hard to type, but I just saved someone's life after she pulled a knife on me. Yeah, seriously The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_eek

For some dumb reason, I decide at 1:30 in the morning to go get a Frosty from Wendy's. Even though the place closes at 1:00, I thought it was worth a shot since I had a really bad sore throat and a Frosty seemed like the perfect cure. I grab my dad's car since it's parked on the driveway, that way I don't have to open the garage door and maybe wake my parents up. I get about halfway to Wendy's, climb up a hill, and see some weird orange-brown colored moon and wonder "what the hell is this a bad omen or something? I've never seen that color on the moon." (no I'm not making this part up to enhance the story, I honestly thought that cuz it was a really strange color). At the bottom of the hill, some lady runs into the middle of the street yelling, crying, and trying to get somebody to help her. Everyone drives right by but I'm a nice guy and stop in the middle of the street. A-holes are driving by honking and yelling at me but whatever, I thought she might have been in a bad car wreck on a side-street or something. I roll down the window to try to talk to her but instead she runs to the other side and opens the passenger seat door and sits down. Normally my car would have locked automatically, but of course I'm in my dad's older car. Anyways, she's crying and yelling trying to tell me what happened, all while waving a knife at me telling me to drive faster. I'm scared outta my mind at this point, especially since she says she is a trained fighter and all this crap. She climbs into the back seat to make sure I wasn't hiding anyone back there, and I pull over and she checks my trunk also. Really really paranoid. After about 3 minutes of trying to figure out what she was saying (she was shaking and crying uncontrollably), I pulled over at a drug store to try to calm her down a bit. She told me that she was at a club with some friends and that some guy drugged her beer. Then the guy took her about 30 minutes away to the city I live in, pulled the van into a back alley behind a bunch of office buildings, and started to threaten her. She was really scared, could barely breathe from whatever the guy put in her beer, and just wanted to get home so she even offered her body in exchange for getting home. Of course the guy was going to force himself on her anyways and he did, but afterwards he climbed to the front of the van to grab something. The lady took the keys from his pants and ran for it, and somehow met me. She also told me that she knew the guy and that he launders money, is a drug dealer, had a gun in his car (which is why she ran, she thought he might be grabbing it), and even makes counterfeit money. I dropped her off well away from where I first saw her, and waited with her until her cab got there. I was happy to help her but she still insisted on giving me $75 and one of the counterfeit hundred dollar bills that the guy gave her in the club, just to try and use sometime The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_lol

So yeah, strange night. Even stranger, I knew her but I just don't know from where. I've never believed in fate or anything like that but it is a very weird coincidence that I was driving to Wendy's even though I knew it was closed, see the orange-brown moon and expect something bad to happen, and driving my dad's older car for the first time in probably a year. Creepy The Official Insomniac Thread Icon_neutral
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 am

Just got done playing me some Battlefield 2

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zero Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:13 am

Giraffe, strange sh1t happens all the time in life. Sometimes it's almost just fate that you wind up in such a situation, and make such a change. Who knows, maybe that girl got her life on a better track just from running into you.
I tend to get overly philosophical later at night. Its rather confusing, as one would think my brain would want to shut down at this hour. God being an insomniac is my bane.

That story kind of reminds me of this one time, where some meth heads came over to my friend's house. There was 2 meth heads, demanding a Wii console from this one person whom used to live with him. Said he owed it to him over some sort of gamble. Funny part was they were considering muscling their way into the house, not realizing that there were 6 armed guys inside. You see, my Friend Draco119 likes to keep a very large collection of Big sharp Knives and Swords.
They demanded the Wii, and Draco119 totally just told them to F off. So the yound meth head turns to the older one and says "You wanna Take em?" to which his responds, "Uh, No. There is way too many of them."
And so they proceeded to follow Draco119's earlier instructions.
Just goes to show how how crappy of a place Grand Forks is. Oh... If only you guys knew... there is a documentary on it, i will try and find. I will post it when I do. S7's Greener members will appreciate what this small city does for so many Americans.
This will do until I find the documentary though: http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/doczone/2010/cannabiz/

Edit: Here is a website with the documentary on it. It's only about an hour long in total.
http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/content/2010/02/11/CBCs-CannaBiz

Last edited by S7 Zero on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Documentary)
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 am

Just got back from Alice in Wonderland. My friend (she's a Tim Burton fanatic) called me up at 10:30PM asking me if I wanted to go. I knew the tickets would be scarce if there were any, but I still wanted to at least try to get in. Of course, they were completely sold out. Luckily, some random people sold us their tickets for cheaper than the normal price since their friends bailed last minute, and they even let us sit in their saved seats! Amazing movie, especially in IMAX 3D. I was worried it was going to be too Disney but I was quickly proved wrong.

Funderwhack dance FTW!!!
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down