Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stepping down as GC

2 posters

Go down

stepping down as GC Empty stepping down as GC

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm

I am offically ...

stepping down from my role as GC for Halo Reach.
after some hard thinking and talking to a few people i need to do whats best not just for me but for halo reach as well.
there is no point in having a GC who come next week might not be able to make practices!On top of that i just got a new job working at bestbuy so with that and black ops coming out tomorrow
i really do not think i will be able to play on tuesday and if i get the chance to play it will more then likely be black ops crack.

i am not sure what the CC will do with this game by that i mean find a new GC or keep it as a team game or just drop it.but what ever happend i will always have this game as i never trade in any halo game!!!
so if your on and want to play halo reach invt me and ill pwn some noobs with you.

i would like to thank every one that did come out to practice and i hope you all had fun playing all the random modes halo has to offfer!!!

special thanks goes to OC as i know he hate halo MP but still came out to every practice !!!! your my boy blue!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

stepping down as GC Empty Re: stepping down as GC

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:48 am

Grats on the new job Sticky, but very sorry to see you drop from GC. We need someone to lead this game - no way it should fade away yet...
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum