Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarGate Universe

5 posters

Go down

StarGate Universe  Empty StarGate Universe

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:25 pm

Well I did like the ending to the big conflict and the start of the new season but I am wondering were they will go next to make this series interesting enough to even watch, we will have to see in the next episode. If you missed the first episode Hulu seems to have made a deal with Syfy and already has SGU Season 2 episode 1 online, enjoy.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

StarGate Universe  Empty Re: StarGate Universe

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

ya the first one was not so good but we will see now that they have control over destiny again.

plus some weird things that went on should be cool to see how it pans out
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 am

theres still being chased from those one creatures i'm sure, so i bet we see them. then from the Very first episode i still want to know who was on that ship that took off when they landed on it.
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:53 am

I'm about to watch it now. Had kinda forgotten about SGU due to the plethora of new episodes of -

Fringe
Big Bang Theory
Chuck
How I Met Your Mother

...and Two & A Half Men starts soon, right?

Basically, i'm a sucker for sci-fi and sitcoms.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:30 am

Unfortunately, the show last year was a little slow for my tastes. The pacing was just too annoying. Only SGU and BSG can make an outer space battle as boring as watching paint dry. That said, I still watched it but I wasn't sure I was going to watch this year or not. Well, I went ahead and watched the season premiere. Mostly cause I wanted to see the resolution to the conflict in last seasons finally. Truth be told, I actually liked it. The question is will the rest of the season fall back into the deadly, slow and annoying pacing?
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Unfortunately, the show last year was a little slow for my tastes. The pacing was just too annoying. Only SGU and BSG can make an outer space battle as boring as watching paint dry. That said, I still watched it but I wasn't sure I was going to watch this year or not. Well, I went ahead and watched the season premiere. Mostly cause I wanted to see the resolution to the conflict in last seasons finally. Truth be told, I actually liked it. The question is will the rest of the season fall back into the deadly, slow and annoying pacing?

yep it is slower in SG1 or SGA

there are a few episode were it cool .. but like there is one epic win episode of BSG called Exodus part1 were they jump into new caperica to fight the cylons
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

Oh, I watch all of BSG as well. I just got fed up with the pacing to the point where I hated just about every episode. Then SGU comes along and does the same crap. Don't get me wrong, both shows have some really good stuff going for them as well, I am just a little more leery than before. Next weeks episode should be a good test to see how this year is going to be.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:15 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Unfortunately, the show last year was a little slow for my tastes. The pacing was just too annoying. Only SGU and BSG can make an outer space battle as boring as watching paint dry. That said, I still watched it but I wasn't sure I was going to watch this year or not. Well, I went ahead and watched the season premiere. Mostly cause I wanted to see the resolution to the conflict in last seasons finally. Truth be told, I actually liked it. The question is will the rest of the season fall back into the deadly, slow and annoying pacing?

There on a ship......
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down