Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a real madden fantasy draft league

+6
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Panzer
Pharaoh Amun Ra
S7 OC
PhoenixAsh12
10 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Time for a real madden fantasy draft league Empty Time for a real madden fantasy draft league

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Ok well since robb decided to absolutely jack up the other league and completely ruin the concept of having a fantasy draft I was thinking of starting up a new one. One where there will be no CPU trades only human trades. If your still interested in doing this thing the proper way please post here with what team you'd like and times that would be best for you to do a draft. I know some of you may be ah god another madden league but I promise you this one will not contain a whole bunch of messages with different rules on trading etc...please join up and join the league that is being run the way it should of been by me.

The league may move a little slower but that so everyone can have a chance to complete all there games.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Time for a real madden fantasy draft league Empty Re: Time for a real madden fantasy draft league

Post by S7 OC Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:12 pm

I would be down. Especially to be there for the draft and to get rid of the 0-4 start

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Time for a real madden fantasy draft league Empty Re: Time for a real madden fantasy draft league

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:39 pm

I'd play. I'll have to get back to u about which team tho
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Team: Chiefs
I'm in if we allow anything besides PvP Trades I'm out. I'm tired of stacked teams it gives people nothing to work for and it makes a fantasy draft pointless. If you need someone to run the league I would be glad to.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

I will take the Patriots.
Times for draft that are best for me
during the week - after 8pmest but before 10
Weekends after 10:30 pmest
That would be the best most standard times for me

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 am

I'd be in... and prolly not at the draft again... but meh my rankings for the draft did pretty darn good for me
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:49 am

I'll take the Rams again... (if we drafted this Thursday, Friday, OR Saturday) i might actually be able to make it there this time...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:17 am

Personally I'm sure you'd do a great job Agent as you have in the past, but I'm sort of getting a bit disturbed by the whole back and forth thing and think maybe it's best I back out of all of the leagues as they simply aren't giving me a "warm and fuzzy" and making me really want to play. There are too many rules attached, and we all know what happened with the other league (hence I left). I think I'll sit this whole thing out (except for the fantasy league via Yahoo w/Smack). The Madden stuff I'll let you guys run...and I'll simply play pick-up games or franchise versus the CPU for fun.

Have fun guys...and Pharaoh you an have the 'Phins brother...
Play well with them!!!Mad Good luck to all.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 am

Klown I promise you none of that crap will happen. It'll be a straight forward league. There will be no CPU trades so hence no trade restrictions. If you want to trade you'll have to find another player willing to do so. This league will be fun, more of a challenge. You'll actually have to work with what you got and build your team through rookie drafts at the end of the season. Of really like for you to join. I think you'd have a more pleasant experience this time around
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Wow. I didn't know you felt that way Klown. That's unfortunate that you're not playing in the league, we should get together and play a game or two in the future.

I'm wondering, is this league being created to replace the other? Meaning: are you all leaving the other fantasy league to be apart of this one solely? I ask b/c I would hate to be the only person playing over there.

BTW: I would like to play w/ the Seahawks...
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:48 pm

I left the league to get away from all the trading of players which ruins the concept of a fantasy league...I'm not to sure about the other guys
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:03 pm

I left because....well, it was just sh1t league football.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:34 pm

That's why you should join this one and be there for the draft. You can pick all the dolphin players you want...
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks, but no thanks bro.
Have fun!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm

its sad to see anybody who ditches my league after all the effort i made and with all the users this league has it can be a great league i think you guys should all just man up and stop bitching and just enjoy the league for what its worth...be true to another s7 member and please do not ditch my league..i might have made some mistakes unintentionally but we can still make it work its only in week 5 of the first year
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:31 pm

When did 3 years of no CPU trades turn into lets trade the first year for anything under 68 to being better by 3 points? 3 = 1 I guess
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm in
49ers
Don't fail the draft this time Kyle
Rolling Eyes
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:19 pm

I joined and choose the texans. Smack beat me to the Pats and I figured I would pick a different team for me and I went for the red white and blue. I may not leave the other league I have not made up my mind yet but I am looking forward to actually being able to make the draft and pick my own players.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 am

i see what kind of clan u guys really r...way to ditch a former member...or should i say ex member im done
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:31 am

rol3l3akarel3el wrote:I think you guys should all just man up and stop bitching.

I suggest you follow your own advice.

You had a few problems with your league and thats kind of put people off. Just join the new league yourself and enjoy it for what it is. Who cares who runs it?
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 am

Now I'm a bit lost. So you (rol3l3akarel3el) are leaving the clan? B/c you see how the clan really is? Forgive me; but I think you’re a bit off base w/ this whole thing. I don’t think everyone was leaving your league. In fact, I was planning on playing in both leagues.

I think that this situation displays your lack of understanding of where your clan mates (or former clan mates) are coming from. The manner in which you ran the league was unpopular. Rather than lash out against those who are joining the new league and/or leaving your league, I would follow Epic’s suggestion of simply joining the new league. It doesn’t matter who runs the league. This situation has nothing to do w/ “ditching a clan member” or “supporting a clan member,” or any other personal attack you can come up with.

It seems to me that you were so hung up on running the league you’re way that your forgot the fundamentals of running a madden league, which having fun. Essentially, a lot of members were not having fun playing in your league; hence, a new league was created. I suggest that you learn from this situation and do not make the same mistakes in your next clan or wherever you may go.

It's unfortunate that you’ve decided to leave S7 on such a sour note. Good luck.
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:53 am

its whatever i dont even care and im not joining the other league after other members left mine...agent and ninja r imature jackasses anyway...and panzers a guy fairy who can suck my big hairy cock Very Happy
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:26 pm

rol3l3akarel3el wrote:its whatever i dont even care and im not joining the other league after other members left mine...agent and ninja r imature jackasses anyway...and panzers a guy fairy who can suck my big hairy cock Very Happy

Classy.

Topic LOCKED.
MTF.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down