Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Football Pool Who Wants In?

4 posters

Go down

S7 Football Pool Who Wants In? Empty S7 Football Pool Who Wants In?

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

I thought about running an s7 football pool for anybody whos interested let me know...it would be for NFL games starting in september...$20 or $20 each week for each person and the winner takes the pot...i would make up a pick sheet of all the games each week and email it to everyone, they would make their picks and mail me the sheet along with the money...i would deposit it in the bank and i would mail the winner a check each week...what do u guys think?...i know none of u know me personally but i can be trusted and whats the worst thing that could happen if u take a chance lose 10 or 20 bucks then u never have to play again but u guys have my word that it will be straight up and each winner will get paid accordingly...for those of u who dont know how it works i would make what is called a master sheet of everyones names and picks so each of u can follow the games on sunday and know who has what team and whats goin on...at the end of the football week which is the monday night game whoever has the fewest amount of losses that week would win the pool...and if theres a tie the tiebreaker is total points scored by both teams on the monday night game..whoever comes closest or gets the exact total would win...we could do this all season long its extra cash and makes the games a little more interesting........
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

S7 Football Pool Who Wants In? Empty Re: S7 Football Pool Who Wants In?

Post by S7 Panzer Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 am

Is this real money or fake because I don't have that kind of cash laying around and for the people that lose a lot would be a total turnoff.....
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm

It's a good idea, however, I do have a couple of suggested amendments:

- Lower the amount to say $5 for more clan-wide appeal
- Use a clan sponsored PayPal account to manage the money (OC, Miller - suggestions?)

Panzer, I think part of the idea is that you wouldn't have to compete every week. So, if you have the money go for it, if not wait until next time.

Now another possibility could be that we tally up the total wins from each week and see who has the most at the end of the season. We still put in the $5 each week, but have a bigger pot at the end. Minus of course any fees PayPal would charge to transfer the money to the winners account. If we do that , we might want to include a "forgiveness week" for anyone who happens to forget one week. So, instead of tallying up 16 weeks, we calculate for 15 weeks.

btw, Rol, I like you're enthusiasm. We're always open to new ideas that embrace the spirit of brotherhood and camaraderie. Also, I can see you're in that football season mindset, keep an eye out for a post from Wiggles and Smack about our annual fantasy football leagues.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:33 pm

i would do it.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 am

Jwriter those suggestions sound good so if oc or anyone wants to start up the paypal thing im down for that lets just work it out so we can do it
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down