Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest Glitch

+9
S7 OC
S7 Smack
S7 Sticky
S7 DROOPY
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Middy
S7 Jwriter
rol3l3akarel3el
S7 Nate
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newest Glitch Empty Newest Glitch

Post by S7 Nate Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 am

I never imagined the online gaming world was so full of rejects and losers as it is now. After gaming with BBF, and now S7 for the last almost 7 years, i thought most people were cool.

Right now it is rare to go into a game in MW2 without encountering some form of gayness, whether it be a modded controller, full auto weapons that shouldn't be, etc. Most of those are easy enough to deal with because the fuckheads who use them usually suck. As S7 has proved over and over again when playing with these ass clowns, Skill wins over cheating anytime.

But on those rare occassions you come across a glitch so gay, and so ridiculous, that it frustrates you to the point of wondering if the next game down the line will be just as fail.

The LATEST cheat we have encountered so far is a CHOPPER one.

Playing with Zak, sticky, OC AKA BearJ00, panzer, and Big Cheesy, we heard a few of the opponents talk about if they got host lobby and this and that. So we thought nothing of it.

So one of their guys got host. And things were going very well at first. We were playing domination and had them to one point to our two. Then came the chopper cheat. One of them called in a chopper gunner, and all of a sudden we all died within 3 or 4 seconds. Thankfully it was shot down quickly so we didn;t realize what happened. Of course that was until sticky got one too and as soon as he pulled the trigger, the chopper would auto aim to everyone and drop them dead on the spot, even through buildings. So all you have to do is fire and the rest is taken care of. They ended up getting about 4 or 5 more choppers and all we could do is respawn and die.

Watch out for this latest cheat when you are playing. if you happen to hear them speak about getting host, it might be best to just back out.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Newest Glitch Empty Re: Newest Glitch

Post by rol3l3akarel3el Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:27 am

ive experienced that already the dude was like 48-0 in kills before he called in the nuke
rol3l3akarel3el
rol3l3akarel3el

GamerTag : rol3akarel3el

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Jwriter Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 am

I've never understood the point of cheating. It's one thing if you're on your own or with friends and you use a glitch or code to change your appearance in a game or do something goofy that has no effect on the outcome of a game, but down right cheating really annoys me.

I'd rather suck (yes, Tico, I know I do) than use cheats to get kills or wins. I mean what's the point? It wouldn't make me better at the game, in fact quite the opposite. Cheaters/glitchers also don't understand that this sets them up for failure in life, where there is no cool glitch to get ahead, or a reset button when they fail.

Just one more thing to teach my son--sure you can cheat if you want, but why would you? It just makes you look bad and it's dishonorable. I hope you guys reported them.

Also, how do you find out the real name of some one who uses that glitch that covers their gamer tag with text in another color?
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Middy Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

same here. plus when they launch the nuke, the timer will be set too 12 mins or so, depends on the mod i guess. I also seen people using commando pro attack 2 miles away. either way, microsoft/activision doesnt care about cheaters, atleast they should ban cheaters or make weekly updated too stop it.

S7 Middy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Middy

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Middy Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:56 am

For Jwriter...

all you gotta do is click too see their gamer tag if they are using the gamer tag glitch

S7 Middy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Sad....
I hate cheaters/glitchers
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am

F'n cheaters, I was wondering how my team got owned by the chopper last weekend. I've never seen so many gliches in a single game, really makes the game less desirable to play. Glad I'm in the clan. Oh and I'm a tattle tale I report all those cheaters usually multiple times and avoid those players
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 am

it was funny steeling one of there care packages
dam chopper gunner had like auto aim and FMJx100000000

big cheater and they only one by 4 points lame then they had the balls to say well some one on your team was cheating and it was a full s7 team

i am sorry for my team as i was fighting with them cheating is one thing i dont take !
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:15 am

That suck you'd figure stuff like this would be patched up the really should've put out a beta before releasing it.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

yeah cheaters have ruined MW2. I have run into so many people who get host of the lobby and can mod things like every care package was that pwn chopper gunner and if you are using stopping power you can't kill them. It really is bad. Most of the time when people on the other team are using a modded gun or what not I can deal with that because we as a team typically destroy them any way so no big. But when the mod and cheating takes over the whole game it sucks and just ruins the game. Why infinity ward can't control this crap is beyond me. Ban all this bastards and cheaters ban there boxes and all. J if they mod the gamer tag just click on there name and view gamer card and it will show there real tag as it just mods the appearance of it in the game.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

I have experienced the chopper glitch as well...and left that room.
But I saw something I'd never seen and was going to ask you guys about this, but since the issue is up I'll ask now...

I was in a room and I stayed long enough to guarantee this is what happened...EVERY TIME I or my teammates were shot we exploded. Let me say that again without rambling. I paid close attention to the replay camera and every time I was shot even by sniper there was an explosion! At first I thought I was standing near a barrel or something, but after checking it was happening repeatedly every time and no matter what I was shot with. I looked and the icon was a regular P-90 for example and the camera showed me shot with a P-90 but there was an explosion like a rocket launcher.

Anyone seen that?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:I have experienced the chopper glitch as well...and left that room.
But I saw something I'd never seen and was going to ask you guys about this, but since the issue is up I'll ask now...

I was in a room and I stayed long enough to guarantee this is what happened...EVERY TIME I or my teammates were shot we exploded. Let me say that again without rambling. I paid close attention to the replay camera and every time I was shot even by sniper there was an explosion! At first I thought I was standing near a barrel or something, but after checking it was happening repeatedly every time and no matter what I was shot with. I looked and the icon was a regular P-90 for example and the camera showed me shot with a P-90 but there was an explosion like a rocket launcher.

Anyone seen that?

nope i have not come across that one yet klown .
but god if i do that will just end me playing mw2 i cant stand how IW does not do anything about this
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 pm

No but I heard some kids talking about adding exploding rounds if they got host. But never say it.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

I think we should change Wednesday practice to "our last refuge" lol
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 pm

I've heard of the exploding rounds before when the game fist came out. Watched a video on YouTube about it was only on afaganstan map. Never seen it in game and that was a long time ago . Sucks that people are ruining the game and that iw isn't doing crap about it. Remember when mods were cool ... Doom with star wars sounds... And they didn't really change the overall game. Now if there was a way to give someone the RROD .... Kids that should be playing spyro and not mw2 would be crying until their balls drop
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Droop, maybe the videos I pulled were older but I just ran a quick Google and those came up. I'm sure there are updated ones to show the crap I experienced. I'm telling you I saw a sniper shot from a window and I exploded. That was just the first of the many explosions to the point it was obvious.

While I'm thinking about it, another thing they did was change the timer on the NUKE to like 12 mins. so you get the annoying ticking sound and the little clock top left screen, but they continue to kill us and get points until the nuke runs out.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 pm

If run across any of those mods I'm going to have to do something I haven't did since I was single ... And pull out
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 pm

DROOPYmcC00L wrote:If run across any of those mods I'm going to have to do something I haven't did since I was single ... And pull out

rofls
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Cheaters should get banned yet most of them don't because Microsoft doesn't really care. MW2 is by far the most glitchy game I have ever played, which is sad because I've played some crappy games(a lot of bad games), but they have not had tons of glitches and hacks. WaW was a sub-par game to other CODs but it wasn't a giant glitch fest, so I'm really looking forward to what Treyarch can come up with for Black Ops.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

S7 Floodsfire wrote:Cheaters should get banned yet most of them don't because Microsoft doesn't really care. MW2 is by far the most glitchy game I have ever played, which is sad because I've played some crappy games(a lot of bad games), but they have not had tons of glitches and hacks. WaW was a sub-par game to other CODs but it wasn't a giant glitch fest, so I'm really looking forward to what Treyarch can come up with for Black Ops.

we were discussing this same point last night. All we can do is hope!
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Actually the reason it's glitched or hacked so much is it's popularity. Now, does that mean you wish that many people didn't play?
sort of.. In other words, it's a victim of its own success.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:01 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Actually the reason it's glitched or hacked so much is it's popularity. Now, does that mean you wish that many people didn't play?
sort of.. In other words, it's a victim of its own success.

very true like all good things exp PC ,halo2,3 and so on
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Maybe but if they tried to control it from the start it would not be spreading like Cancer and the game could be played the way it was meant to be.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Middy Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 am

the game was rush that's why we have all these hacks/problems and what OC said is also true. this is why i'm waiting and see how black ops is b4 i even think about getting it.

S7 Middy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next