Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!!

+7
S7 Hellogiraffe
KING CASS 77
S7 OC
S7 Interseptor
S7 DROOPY
S7 MCampbell
S7 Smack
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!!

Post by S7 MCampbell Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:38 pm

That's good stuff

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!!

Post by S7 OC Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 pm

ios4 is out now

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 pm

S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:iOS4 comes out today!!!! Can't wait to jailbreak it WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!! - Page 2 Icon_cool
Any idea how long it'll be before they come up with a JB for it, unless they already have.lol
I hear ya OC I'll be waiting in line hoping I can get my Iphone4 I'm going straight after work so I'm hoping they aren't sold out.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

I've had iOS4 for a while. Nothing THAT special but the new API's are pretty good for devs, so we should see some cool new apps and updates to existing ones.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Hellogiraffe Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:21 pm

S7 Smack wrote:
S7 Hellogiraffe wrote:iOS4 comes out today!!!! Can't wait to jailbreak it WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!! - Page 2 Icon_cool
Any idea how long it'll be before they come up with a JB for it, unless they already have.lol
I hear ya OC I'll be waiting in line hoping I can get my Iphone4 I'm going straight after work so I'm hoping they aren't sold out.

Depends on what kind of iPhone you have. If you have a 3G, you're good to go. With a 3GS you have to have the older bootrom (aka was your last jailbreak tethered? If not, it's the old bootrom), already have jailbroken 3.0+ firmware, a Mac for PwnageTool to create the custom .ipsw file, and iTunes 9.2. If you have all that, you can jailbreak now. I'm currently running 4.0 jailbroken, just working on getting all my music, apps, etc back on it along with my backups of saved games WWDC annoncements plus the unveiling of IOS4 and the new Iphone4!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
S7 Hellogiraffe
S7 Hellogiraffe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Hellogiraffe

https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2